We need to show the Federal Court of Appeal that many oppose this secretive process.
If you are in Ottawa: WE NEED TO PACK THE COURTROOM this Tuesday, February 21st at 9:30 sharp, on the 10th floor of the Thomas D'Arcy McGee building at 90 Sparks Street in Ottawa.
We will be in court from Feb. 21st-23rd.
PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDARS. Please watch our website for updates.
The public is free to come and go at any time, but seating is limited, so please arrive early to go through security and get a seat.
Thank you for your continued support and solidarity. May justice prevail !
Related: Who's the terrorist? It might be you!
• Imprisoned indefinitely on secret evidence, though no charges have been laid against them;
• Tried in unfair judicial proceedings where information is not disclosed to the detainee or their lawyer;
• Denied the full right to appeal when the certificate is upheld in a process that uses the lowest standard of proof of any court in Canada;
• Under threat of deportation even when they face unfair imprisonment, torture or death.
• That their certificates be removed, and, if any case against them actually exists, that they be allowed to defend themselves in open, fair and independent trials with full disclosure of the case against them.
• That they not be deported.