Tuesday 14 February 2012

I CAN’T BELIEVE HOW I’M THINKING

I don’t plan on shutting up either, Zen!

By Zen Gardner
February 14, 2012


It's like I've slapped myself in the face and I'm feeling the sting. The goddamn system is closing in so fast I'm getting tempted to censor myself when out in public. I'm actually starting to feel I can't even freely bandy about with check out people, clerks or people on the street like I usually do anymore. I'm starting to subconsciously be concerned about who might be listening.

And possible consequences. Damn.

I know how to bring up subjects to find out if I might have a listening ear about things I'm passionate about people knowing. And believe me, if the door opens, I get both feet in before they knew I was knocking. I'm sensitive, I'm considerate, but I'm insistent and confident however far I think I can help that person along, or in many cases can learn from them.

But it really sucks when the big Eye starts to infringe on your consciousness and cut off your lifeline to spontaneity and sychronicity. And it has apparently creeped up on me, and I don't like it.

 
 SNITCH SOCIETY HERE WE ARE

I take pictures of chemtrails. It's part of my life. I feel like I'm saying "I can see WTF you're doing and I'm not under your goddamn spell!" I archive these and have quite a collection of very damning evidence for current and future use. But I find it empowering as well as very educational.

When dear Dutchsinse makes his HAARP ring predictions, including around my area, I compare notes.

This is serious stuff going down, not just some kind of flippant fascination. And in the case of chemtrails,  I not only react to them, but I'm well aware they can do a very potent dump at any time of any anti-human virus, carcinogen or wicked nano-particle mixtures in any one of these toxic cocktails..which they've already been doing. I watch the color, the patterns and stay inside on big dump days. So I take pictures to document this particular attack on us.

And I don't like what's creeping into my awareness.

 
 THEY'RE WATCHING ~ THEY'VE BEEN TOLD TO.

So I'm in a big box store parking lot and just had to get out to film a particularly disgusting chemdump one day. And who drives up? A big ass cop in his expensive SUV and asks me what I'm doing.

Can you believe it? I'm taking pictures of the sky on my phone!

Well, I turned it on him and somewhat innocently started asking if he'd seen anything like this and did he know what was going on. Of course again, after this happening with me many times when I asked officials this question, he hadn't even noticed and says "I haven't heard anything" and we chatted a bit and he drives off.

I take pics of the skies almost every day. Chemtrails to me is one of the most profound evidences of our Orwellian dumbed down mind controlled society. And ironically enough what they're not bothering to notice is exactly one of the drug concoctions that's bringing that on. 

Ah numbnuts. On a massive scale.

But what really pisses me off is now I realize just stepping out the door to take pictures of the sky frequently as I do could get reported on. It's insane! Instead of people coming out and asking what's going on, they're gonna start calling Homeland Frikking Security on me soon, they're getting so whipped up.

I'm not gonna stop, but it's working on my consciousness!

FALSE FLAG TIPPING POINT

And this brings me to "from the fringe of consciousness to front and center". All this just needs one more nudge to bring on what they're so thoroughly staging. But it won't be a nudge, they're gonna go for the big enchilada. Madonna's show was a little celebratory prelude. They're feeling confident and they're about to pull the trigger on the next phase.

And it's gonna be 9/11 on steroids, sorry to say.

Many are saying this, and that's because we're all connected to the Universal Broadcast Center keeping us informed. It's going to be soon. I mean you don't have to be a prophet. For unaware folks the political and media announcements aren't enough to get the picture, as obvious as they are. You need some kind of background in all this, a wake up and spiritual footing to know the big picture to have somewhere to stand, and to be willing to see the Truth.

And we're there. Sorry, but we are. The time is now.

CONCLUSION

So, all that to say, apparently it's arrived. My little insight here is not all that little, and it's not just me, guaranteed.

It's filtered into the collective consciousness so deeply, as intended, that we're all supposed to just get in line and take it in the rear with this bullshit. If the majority wasn't so well entrained we'd have a totally different dynamic, but I'm afraid we're gonna have to ride the wild horsey over the next months while they pull their stunts, bar some amazing intervention.

Bear down, be brave and confident, be proactive, but be smart.

This is the real deal.

By the way...I ain't shuttin' up. You better not either. I'm a live one...couldn't shut up if I wanted to.

Ha! Damn the buggers!

Love, Zen

4 comments:

  1. welcome to USSA (and EUSSR) - the "communist utopia" version 21 (the 21st century type, but consisting of same talmudic dog barf, but now with whiz-bang technologies)

    time for a variant of what Alexander Solzhenitsyn wrote about in first pages of Volume 1 in his "Gulag Archipelago"

    (in which he recounts the lamenting he and fellow political prisoners expressed - about not meeting the state-sponsored terrorists (secret police, et al) who came knocking at their doors, to haul them (and entire families off) in the middle of the night -

    with steel pipes, chains, axes, etc. He and fellow inmates correctly reckoned that had they done so, very many of the state-sponsored terrorists would have thought twice about rounding up the 10's of millions of victims in communist (talmudic) "utopia" )

    do indeed report all suspicious activities and persons:

    this must include every politician -any level - who now daily are violating the law of the land (USA - don't know what the Canucks can do);

    one example of person to be reported -immediately is the head of the US Department of Justice (a.k.a. JustUs) is now a verifiable, known, documented illegal arms dealer, drug smuggler, and drug-money launderer

    his every movement should be watched and continually reported, least criminals in all cities of USA may start obtaining large quantities of guns - in exchange for drugs and money...

    (even if he didn't personally involve his self - he's the one in charge - the ones at the top are responsible -no exceptions (well excluding certain "club of self-chosen elites" who manage to always avoid criminal prosecutions no matter the crimes...)

    a final note: look at content of "leadership" of the world's first communist "utopia" ...

    now compare that with the makeup of those now in charge of not only North America, but much of EUSSR

    a definite pattern is readily discernible (excluding to the willingly brainwashed, legions of useful idiot "goy", contract trolls (do "god's" work), assorted etc.)

    [thanks for allowing freedom of expression (and posting it if accepted)]

    ReplyDelete
  2. for those who are dog friendly, a safety, defence, security option is a large dog - and yes in the USSA - the state-sponsored terrorists (police, etc.) are routinely training to shoot dogs once they've broken down your doors, but at least it's one more means to return the fires of hell back upon the thugs

    *this in no way shape or form condones or proposes violence against anyone, animal human or non-human variant, but self defence when faced with violence, kidnapping, abduction, attempts (i.e. what are in fact - false arrests), etc.*

    best to obtain cricket, baseball bats, axes (with the axe head, not just the handles), steel pipe, pepper sprays, large-link chains, etc. as the prices for these will be going up now -in USSA- and will likely be added to the growing lists of "suspicious items" i.e. everything is now illegal (and probably one will soon have to show ID -for recording and reporting -when making purchases of such items)
    -also large plywood panels - to cover windows and reinforce doors (almost every flat in former "communist utopia" of USSR now have steel reinforced doors (they learned some things) - these won't stop the state-sponsored talmudic-entranced thugs, but will make their filthy works more difficult)

    non-violence is always the very best behaviour, that is until attacked by *anyone* -and if you are going down - take as many of them as possible down with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. small farmers have been dealing with this for a long time

    "Monsanto has a toll-free line set up to accept calls from people who
    suspect farmers of violating the company's rules.

    "The company runs ads in magazines and on the radio encouraging people to turn in those they suspect of breaking a Monsanto contract.

    "When the company gets a tip, it sends detectives out to investigate. The detectives search farmers' fields ..."

    aided and abetted by bought-paid-for politicians

    "Columbia Daily Tribune
    Columbia (Missouri)Daily Tribune", April, 2000

    http://www.organicconsumers.org/Monsanto/farmerssued.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every day I wake up and know I must go into the Matrix. All the brain dead zombies around me live in oblivian, unaware what is really happening. They watch the TV with enthusiasm in their attempts to further there escape from reality. When my friend Mike and me would talk about chemtrails going back over 14 years now, they just though we were the boys with the tin foil on our heads. Few seem to care. Even though it is slowly killing them, making them sick and making them unaware. There are so few that seem to really have a grip on what is going on. That is how I found Noor and this site, looking for the truth. Many of us feel that the sheeple will never get it. I've spend hours and hours trying to give people a brief primer of what I've discovered. They don't want to hear it. They do not want to see proof, even if it is just to look outside and see the chemtrails. People still think voting is a way to elect officials to run their lives. But we never get the good choices, just the brain warped or dead teleprompters who follow the biddings of their masters. I've watched how several of my associates have been taken down by mysterious cancers that kill in months to at least one I know was murdered investigating the truth. (God bless you Gary Webb). Sometimes I think the Universe has set things up just so we can suffer in silence amoungst the sheeple who go on with their lives like nothing is going on. My children don't know which way to turn. They listen to me with a grain of salt as I warn them and inform them. Not high on their agenda... yet. I'm spied on all the time and I have come to learn with it. Sometimes they are all too obvious. So be it. My question is how do we ride this storm out? Is it possible? The Ancients have left many clues and myths about what is to come. I've had my share of mystical experiences and few of them good. The decent into the Abys sometimes scares the hell out of me. It saddens me to see what has been happening here in America and around the world. What saddens me more is that so far we have only seen a glimpse of the darkness that is to decend on this Planet. It is a time of great change for some. My great hope and belief is that one day it will all be over and a New Age of Humanity will dawn on the Planet. I may not live to see it but I hope my children will survive the comeing darkness to see the new Earth. Is it possible with all that is being done to us to survive? One must believe that it can be done and try to help as many others to make it through. Peace:D

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.