Wednesday 25 March 2015

TEMPORARY HIATUS


I will be away for a week and a bit. Family emergency, night flights and that sort of thing. Yes, I eagerly anticipate spending the night in an airport tonight! Gonna be a long day for an old lady! Please enjoy these photos by a local photographer in the meantime. He took them all within blocks of my house. Spring is here. 

I would appreciate it if anyone whom I know in FB would leave me a note letting me know what to do if you are blocked. I think that is what has happened but I cannot access my account. Nor do I have the time to figure things out until I return. Content unavailable. Maybe that last "discussion" I had with someone at the Times of Israel got them irritated despite my courtesy! Not that I will ever find out. The Joys of Free Speech strike again!

A week and a bit minus politics and blogging. Should be ~ er ~ refreshing.

Might I also remind you that the excellent  blogs in my Roll to the right, will more than keep you busy and very well informed. Try visiting one you have not been to before ~ you might be very happy you did. 



3 comments:

  1. Safe trip Noor. Will miss you. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel safe. We will miss you.

    Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vaya con Dios...

    Y Jesus

    Happy Spring

    http://forward.com/articles/217876/rabbi-shlomo-riskins-obama-is-haman-rant-reflects/

    sincerely

    Davy

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.