Friday 10 May 2019

YOUR SATURDAY CARTOONS: MOTHER'S DAY: MAY 11, 2019

Happy Mother's Day to all fortunate enough to still have a Momma to appreciate. It has been thrilling to watch my daughter blossom as she has grown into this challenging role with what appears will be a very high voltage baby boy. 

On a more serious note, I received a message a short while ago from Mark Glenn of The Ugly Truth website. I am still shocked but not surprised; the powers-that-be have removed this top-quality site from the web. This is a great loss for all of us who learned so much from Mark Glenn over the years. 

I don't know what Mark intends to do or if he plans to come back, only time will tell. Another MAJOR voice silenced. Meanwhile they laugh at us for speaking of a war against Conservative bloggers.

















When I began posting  cartoons years ago I used a lot of material by Mr. Fish. Then he went even further left as I moved further right.  The other night I stumbled across some of his work that expresses some of my darker feelings regarding the United States. Believe me, I did not post the really dark stuff!













!!!












This Savannah Cat thinks it is a dog and behaves accordingly.





















This cartoon was made to laugh at conspiracy theorists. I would say it back-fired; all the artist did was state the truth!























It was a lot of fun to do an image search on this little business and have my own photograph come up! This is just outside Munnar in Indian tea country in the Ghatts.





























Strangest cat. Ever. But it could easily be called "Marx"! The resemblance is uncanny.






Taqiyya: Dissimulation by silence or omission.




Folks have not yet noticed the Communism already here, fully enforced by (((the Noahide Laws!)))

































































I am so NOT this Grandmother. It is bad enough what they do in public schools; this is just plain insidious.









Oh, I have noticed this also. It happens in family discussions with my millennials. All the darn time.






















The Bravest Little Mother Confronts the Most Considerate Farmer



Liberals are very unhappy with Georgia's Heartbeat Bill. It is an example that we can only help will be followed by other states. Certainly the blue states will have none of it.



























A particularly hateful and misleading cartoon.








This is a book I would like to read. Problem is, it costs $40 up here.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update on The Ugly Truth. I wondered, (but really knew) What was up.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.