Monday 6 February 2012

ZEN GARDNER: MATRIX MIND BENDERS FOR YOUNG AND OLD


Zen Gardner
February 1, 2012

This seemingly innocent rhyme has been taught to kids to recite before going to sleep since the 1800′s. It exemplifies not only the dis-empowering effect of bludgeoning religious indoctrination, but believe it or not this seemingly innocuous prayer is a perfect example of the embedded trauma based mind control method that’s one of the key underlying elements in the imposed matrix of society.

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep,
If I shall die before I wake,
I pray the Lord my soul to take.

 

HOLY CRAP AND ETERNAL INSECURITY


This little recitation may seem innocent at first, but let’s look at it. Conscious trust and knowing instead of fear is a good thing, but rote repetition of half truths and imposed relinquishment of your own authority and personal sovereignty in a spirit of helpless fear is downright nasty.

Never mind the death mongering.

Here’s a child saying they’re helpless and vulnerable in the night so “I need protection and I’m going to get it from the great white father in far off heaven who loves me if I’m good and say this prayer every night. And just in case I die tonight (which of course everyone thinks about before bed..not!) please take me to your nice castle. Oh, I hope you will. I’m asking cuz I’m not sure. Oh God, that makes me feel creepy and afraid but I’m not supposed to because I was taught this and the whole church does it and they make it sound so nice and innocent”….yada yada.

See the mindtwist and hogwash embedded? It’s sinister.

Even “doctrinally” it makes no sense. Christians are supposedly taught they’re unconditionally loved by God, so why do they have to keep asking? Talk about eternal insecurity. If you’re “saved”, why are kids repeating over and over “I pray thee Lord my soul to keep” and then “and if I die tonight, lord, please take my soul”?

Anyone see anything wrong here? It’s dis-empowering, death worship and screwing with their heads.


HOW ABOUT ROCK-A-BYE BABY?


How’s this one for calming and reassuring children before bed for the less religiously inclined?

Rock-a-bye baby, in the treetop
When the wind blows, the cradle will rock
When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall
And down will come baby, cradle and all

Nice, huh? Great image before sleeping, couched in a soft, rhythmic “lulling” song while scaring the crap out of children with this violent image of a helpless baby falling out of tree.

Getting the depth of the diabolical programming? You might not see it as that severe just yet, but give it time. When the fabric of what we’ve been handed becomes clear you’ll be as livid as I am and want to wake everybody up to it.

  
CREATING ALTERS FOR THE ALTAR

This psycho-schism engineering of the human mind is everywhere. Love your neighbor but bomb the shit out of people of other religions half way around the world. Worship the Prince of Peace on Sunday then go dress like a ghoul and scream your drunken head off at a violent football game.

In mind control that’s exactly what they do. By very extreme disconnects from a plausible reality using sadistic force they force people to compartmentalize to such an extent the subject creates different personalities or “alters” to escape to who literally have different lives and viewpoints. The institutionalized mass versions are somewhat less extreme but nonetheless use the same basic psycho-technology. Cognitive dissonance is one of the mild sounding terms for this type of effect, but there’s much more to it than that.

The religious scam is the most infuriating. Talk about alters at the altar. The “conversion”, the indoctrination, the memorization, the catechisms and all the levels of condescension, guilt manipulation and heavy handed hierarchy are just unbelievable. How anybody could fall for it is a study in itself, but if you realize the programming began where children in the bedroom are reciting death scenarios you start to get the point.

I mean billions worldwide are hooked on one religion or another. Is it any wonder they’re “lulled” to sleep?

Don’t be fooled.

Your “religion”, your supposed faith, your “beliefs” are what you live.

Screw the phony ethereal mental crap.

It’s you.

What you do, what you stand for, what you live, and what you help propagate.

It’s where your time, energy and intention goes.

 

WHY THE DEATH FIXATION?


Christians and religionists are fixated on death. Ever notice that? Oh, they say they’re the champions over it, but they still talk about it all the time. That and the afterlife, which in effect is the same thing. When one preacher was approached about some of the pressing issues and threatening realities of our world he said “it doesn’t matter, we need to get ready to die.”

Wow, whatta enlightened vision. Totally hoodwinked by the phony, dis-empowering religious paradigm. When are these types gonna stop fixating on death be here now? We could sure use a hand to help the wake up happen and stand up to this global takeover.

Instead, they’re hiding in their fairy castles in the air, physically, mentally and spiritually. These cloistering clods of scared, gutless humanity are mass mental masturbating while the world burns. But hey, they’re OK. In fact, when the SHTF they’re gonna get swept away into the sky. No worries.

Ya think?


 

DYING BEFORE AWAKENING…SOUND FAMILIAR?


But I do find it ironic…”if I should die before I wake”. Man, how apt. Think of all the sleeping people that applies to! “Died at 30, buried at 60.”

Even Jesus is quoted as saying “let the dead bury the dead” so they should know there are spiritually dead people walking around.

Pretty strong stuff.

Funny how religionists don’t even understand their own teachings.

He’s like that kid in Sixth Sense, “I see dead people.” Ha!

I mean I’m all about acknowledging and accessing the greatness and wonder and vast wonderfulness of the Universe or God and our connectivity, but there’s a conscious way to go about it in an awake and aware understanding.

It’s very personal and also a subject most humans are very curious about.

Which brings me to a final inane teaching the young get pummeled into submission with:


SINCE WHEN DID CURIOSITY KILL THE CAT?


Is that right? You smacking my hand just for having a question? What the hell is that all about?

I looked it up and yahoo answers has this revealing, dutifully submissive definition:

It just implies that if you have too much curiosity, especially about things that you should leave alone, you could get into a lot of trouble.

You say it when a person wants to know something that he/she should leave alone.

Welcome the world of withheld information. Get used to it, children.

And who decides what’s to be left alone, may I ask? The government? Your pastor, parents, friends or some controlling interest group that has plenty to hide?

Getting my drift? Another arbitrary cudgel in the hands of any wanna be oppressor, be it prophet, priest, professor or president.
 .

 

SLOW DOWN TO SEE THROUGH THE MATRIX


We gotta learn to spot these mechanisms buried in our language and the tricks of the media. Those engrained recitations are just a few examples. The point is, don’t assume anything, or swallow anything you’re told. Give it conscious consideration.

But we have to slow down. One of the main tricks to get anyone to do or follow or swallow anything is to say “Hurry! Time’s short! It’s an emergency! Last chance!” Just look at an infomercial…no, don’t.

It takes some doing to change this pressure issue in our lives with all there is going on around us to keep us busy and distracted but it’s integral to leading a conscious life. And it will come more naturally as things progress in your wake up. I’ve been a pushy speed demon most of my life but as I’ve grown more conscious I drive much slower, and I don’t allow myself to get under pressure like I used to. and I see sooo much more around me and my thoughts keep flowing and life is fun.

 

 

SYNCHRONICITY IS THE NAME OF THE GAME


I truly am looking for synchronicities and life’s signs continually and it’s a blast. I’m sure I don’t catch them all, but it gives me great peace and joy to know I’m honestly open to them now and in a place I can act on them.

It really helped when I detached from any entanglements and sold almost all my stuff. That felt great! And acting on and passing on what I was learning. That’s a real key.

Think of all the wrong decisions you’ve made, I’ll bet pressure was involved, consciously and/or subconsciously. I know it’s true with me, I’ve made some real doozies based on fear of being too late, missing a presumed opportunity, worrying about what other people thought, etc. etc.

It’s when we’re in that flurried state of mind these trick sayings they employ and our years of this kind of programming can be so effectively activated and manipulated.

 

Hope this helped. It’s fun to pull things apart and see the truth about the garbage we’ve been handed. It’s all part of our deprogramming from the grooves in our minds that the matrix has made over the years.

Don’t worry, lies are powerless and dissipate in the light of Truth.

Love, Zen


No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.