Sunday 29 April 2012

ELEPHANTS


Enlarge the above thumb. 

JUST LOOK AT THIS, PEOPLE!

Killed by bloody helicopters. 

This crime is one of the most evil I have ever seen, 
and like you
I have seen a few too many of those.
Although I am no naive Pollyanna, 
I try to believe that most people
are intrinsically decent until proven otherwise. 

Perhaps what this photo represents is the source of my upset
~ mankind at its worst.
Such callous disregard for life.
I curse them.

"The carcasses of some of the 22 elephant slaughtered in a helicopter-borne attack lie on the ground in the Democratic Republic of Congo's Garamba National Park, in this undated handout picture released by the DRC Military.

A record number of big ivory seizures were made globally in 2011 and the trend looks set to continue in 2012 as elephant massacres take place from Congo to Cameroon, where as many as 200 of the pachyderms, listed by the International Union for Conservation of Nature as "vulnerable", were slain in January." REUTERS/DRC Military/Handout

1 comment:

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.