Friday 11 October 2013

NASA: THE END OF MANKIND "LEAKED DOCUMENT" 2013

This crucial video is jam packed with some pretty shocking material ~ Iron Mountain on steroids. The subject is not mentioned but my brain kept screaming "Morgellon's!" "Chemtrails!" as this woman Deborah Trevares spoke about one form of warfare against humanity which we know is already part of modern existence. The shocking terminology is not hers but that of those who produced the document refer to human life.  

Learn why the elite live for so long and never seem to get cancer. The truth of chemtrails. Nano dust that will bury deep within our flesh. Sensers in everything. Changing the global infrastructure. Agenda 21 on drugs. Al Gore discussing how America is not viable with humans in it? The destruction of the pineal gland to effect spirit and thought? Michael Prince, a fourth generation clone? "Soft sunshine?" Fluoride, aspartame, receipts, living the landfield of life.

STOP THE CRIME

One notable quote:

WE NEED REVELATION NOT REVOLUTION
.
Morgellan's. Singer Joni Mitchell battles this inflicted horror. "In America, the Morgellons is always diagnosed as "delusion of parasites," and they send you to a psychiatrist. I’m actually trying to get out of the music business to battle for Morgellons sufferers to receive the credibility that’s owed to them."

Oh, just for "fun". A cellphone in a microwave.


Now, try to wrap your heads around this if you can.


MEANWHILE BACK AT HOME:

I am currently working on a treat for you so will not be doing too much posting for the next few days. Of course there will be the Saturday Alternative Cartoons, already to go as they are. But for now I concentrate rendering THE CONTROVERSY OF ZION by Douglas Reed to post in its entirety here for you. This is also, I am no altruist, the best way for me to read and absorb the contents as well! So for the best news on the ME and God's chosen whatevers, head over to TUT.

4 comments:

  1. I really liked this quote:

    "Bob is not authentic at all. He's a plagiarist, and his name and voice are fake. Everything about Bob is a deception. We are like night and day, he and I."

    I never liked Bob Zimmerman and have never understood how or why someone could.

    The Morgellans thing is very strange. I've listened to several radio programs from Rense on the subject.

    If I had little fibers coming out of my skin, I would freak out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree although I liked his baby material, not knowing he plagiarized of course. But I was out of him really fast. My brother saw him a few years ago said it was the biggest rip possible. Bob stole everyone (almost all gentile) and is now serious Hasidic.

    Like you, I would say that even young some of us had Jewdar, even though we were naive as heck.

    As for Morgellans... me too. Totally evil. To be honest that road of investigation is so evil that it reminds me why I don't encourage (or discourage) my daughters to have children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Joni Mitchell has Morgellons.

    I always liked Joni Mitchell. I came of age in the mid 1970's. She's given me and a lot of other people happiness through her music. She shares her happiness with us through her music. May she find peace in her heart as she goes through this ordeal.

    ~ Salvatore ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn that cell phone in the microwave is scaryt as it morphs into what they intend for users of cell phones.or rather what is behind this part of their multi faceted hit on everything on earth.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.