The authors state that the immune-boosting effects of breast milk could negatively affect the vaccine potency.
Of course the authors make no mention of the relationship between vaccination and over 189 diseases as observed by peer-reviewed research.
In a study published in the Journal of Pediatric Infections & Diseases that anyone can freely read, scientists say that breastfeeding should be halted to improve vaccine effects (which include negative effects).
The advisory is specifically targeted toward developing and poor nations, as is the norm with massive vaccination campaigns funded by the likes of the Bill Gates Foundation and the United Nations.
An excerpt from the study reads:
What’s more is the fact that the researchers seem to indicate mothers should instead choose to give their children synthetic formula. This is telling, as it shows that synthetic formula has nowhere near the immune-boosting capabilities of real breast milk. In fact, it can be quite damaging to the health of babies. In addition to containing toxic ingredients similar to processed foods, infant formula has been linked to a greater risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) and many more illnesses.
What does this ultimately mean? It means the enhanced ‘potency’ of these vaccinations given to children who are starved of breast milk also includes the negative reactions. The same negative reactions that are well documented by published research, tying vaccinations to autoimmune disorders and to infant mortality.
- Scientists Announce a ‘Super Antibody’ Universal Flu Vaccine
- AIDS Vaccine Coming Soon | Experimental Vaccine Led to Censored Deaths
- Genetically Modified HIV Vaccine Approved – Human Tests to Begin Shortly
- Survey | Parents Waking Up to Vaccine Dangers
- Merck Paid Legislators to Pass Mandatory Gardasil Vaccine Bill
- Flu Scare Fails as Public Opposes New Mega H1N1 Loaded Vaccine