Friday 10 February 2012

CHILDREN AND REINCARNATION: PART ONE


I have always firmly believed that we are our children's children.  When we fight for what is right ~ freedoms, the environment, quality of life ~ we fight not only for our children and their progeny, but also for ourselves upon our return. 

Truthfully, the issue of reincarnation has been part of my life since childhood and many memories from my pasts have bled through to my consciousness over the decades. Never did I seek these things because instinctively I knew this was courting danger. And there is a reason why we do not remember these past lives. We are here to live each life fully for the lessons needed and should stay within that current incarnation.

I used to hear such things were "crazy" but never wavered. This truth was the main difficulty I encountered with various religions i explored over my lifetime because so few hold it to be of value. I was never drawn to Eastern religions, being born of the West, so reincarnation was not part of my very Roman Catholic upbringing. But that did not stop the memories at all.

Now, however, the issue of reincarnation is gaining adherents in many unexpected places, and better acceptance in the West.

For more information about reincarnation documented cases

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/reincarnation01.html

REINCARNATION, 
THE AMAZING STORY OF A SCOTTISH CHILD 
PARTS ONE TO FIVE 

PART ONE

PART TWO


PART THREE


PART FOUR


PART FIVE


WHY DENY THE OBVIOUS CHILD? 

Meet Blue Jay, probably the greatest talent to come along in 200 years. At age 12, he has already written 5 full length symphonies.  

SICK BOY HEALED AFTER REMEMBERING HIS PAST LIFE AND DEATH 

For more information about reincarnation documented cases 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.