Wednesday 17 January 2018

SORRY. NOT TODAY.


Here I sit drinking this same lovely toddy. Right down to the Crown Royal Deluxe, a treat for a sick me. Too sick to even post what I collected yesterday. This is the first time I have been sick in a few years and I really don't like it, but some little bug got me good and gave me what rapidly developed into bronchitis, so I am taking it easy under doctor's orders. And hot toddies make for much more pleasant napping in a sunny window space.  Hope you all are well, don't feel like death warmed over, and come back on Saturday for more of the usual fare I dish out.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Noor,

    Good health wishes.

    A portuguese tip:
    Drink a little glass of a strong aguardente (not brandy) with honey, that will kill the bugs.

    A big hug and kisses
    NP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meilleurs vœux de prompt rétablissement, Noor !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take all YOUR time and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colloidal silver my friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) for 15 years. My first symptoms were dry cough, chest tightness and shortness of breath. My first chest x-ray only showed bronchitis. Finally I went to a pulmonologist, After many tests it was a CT scan that showed COPD, and scarring in my lungs. I quit smoking 17 years and 6 months ago. But the damage has been done. I got to the point I couldn't catch my breath and was coughing so hard I thought the top of my head would blow off. The day after I had the scan I was on oxygen the next night and was on it 24/7. December 2017 my pulmonologist and I decided to go with natural treatment and was introduced to Mbeki Herbal Clinic natural organic COPD Herbal formula, i had a total decline of symptoms with this COPD Herbal formula treatment. The infections, shortness of breath, fatigue, dry cough and other symptoms has subsided. Visit Mbeki Herbal Clinic official website ww w. mbekiherbalclinic. com or email herbs@ mbekiherbalclinic. com.
    I have had great improvement with my over all respiration with this product and i breath very much easier, i can never be thankful enough to nature

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.