Sunday 30 September 2012

MONDAY MORNING CARTOONS: OCTOBER 1, 2012

I remember when cartoons were actually funny sometimes. Or maybe they were funny because I still had an element of innocence left. In that spirit, here are a whack of Sunday cartoons that range from the silly to black humour. No photos of Mohammed (pbuh) to be found HERE. Please enjoy.





Mr. Churchill?















 
























 This just struck me as too silly... and pretty funny. No offense to anyone intended.


I am taking a gamble posting this one. I have no idea what he is saying but I did get a smile out of the renaming and the idiocy of some political correctness.

Note: Oct 1.: Thanks to a pair of readers in Europe, Marty and Kate:

"Loofah" here, the Ali script reads: "I've been sleeping better since I changed the title."




















3 comments:

  1. "Loofah" here, the Ali script reads: "I've been sleeping better since I changed the title." Tchoos! Marty & Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent collection Noor, i'll share them as much as possible!

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.