Saturday 4 February 2017

SATURDAY ALTERNATIVE CARTOONS: FEBRUARY 4, 2017


OK THIS IS TOO WEIRD for words.  I already posted this page. I have seen people have visited it. I have responded to a comment or two. And now, just before I retire, I look and see that the title has disappeared and so has all my commentary and lovely greetings and most of the images are shrunk down again. I mean, seriously? It is 4:50 AM and I have to repair this damage and then hope I can be up to talk and visit and listen to The Fetch and friends! 

So the comments, such as they were, will be brief. Dang, I could never recreate the originals again anyhow. Sigh. 

Anyhow, I do hope you enjoy my efforts and would love to hear from you. And I ask if this font is now too large for you? 

OK. All fixed as best I can and, glancing at my clock, it is 5:54 AM. Oh dear, no wonder I am asleep already.




Yes, Let the healing begin....




This cartoon is subtle and sums things up quite nicely.

East and West shake on it. 






The ludicrous Doomsday clock. Underemployed scientists have decided that the Trump effect has inched us closer to the Apocalypse.


The European cow, there to suckle the world?












The bust of MLK never even left the table it has sat on for years. More fake news.


When it comes to feminism, these are among the real issues, women still have things to accomplish, but NOT the way they are going at it now. 






Resistance used to actually mean something, not just throw a tantrum because things are not going your way.








Please enlarge.




The soul of the immigrant.










This cartoon is not new and the symbolism here should speak volumes about Communism and the Democrats. Not to mention for how long they have been dancing this totalitarian tiptoe with the world.


This Hollowco$t Remembrance cartoon is intended to remind us all that questioning anything, anything at all in relation to this event, is akin to retattooing a Jew survivor.
















Who wore it best?




Please enlarge.








I apologize that I can not enlarge this any larger. But it is important you read it. These are the words and promises of various rabbis over the past while as part of their stated aim for eradicating White folks. Right here you have, on the streets of America, the agitation and Talmudic hatred that was fed to the illiterate crowds of lowlives shipped to Russia as the Jewish Bolshevik mob. Bankers Shiff and Warburg organized these people and movements, much as George Soros does today, on behalf of their associates, the Rothschild Dynasty. Please read this, an old piece that is almost word for word, in the speech of the rabbi. 




Cartoons? Reality? Sometimes it is hard to tell.


There have been over 12 000 Twitter calls for the assassination of Trump since his inauguration. AND then THIS from Ireland. This was published yesterday. The NERVE to call for the assassination of a world leader in any way, shape or form, but in such a manner? And to say, "Why not?" This is just so wrong. Like him or loathe him, this is just so wrong. 








Why is this has been still being listened to? Why is this Jesus-hating thing given any forum at all?  It is not as if she is relevant or anything!


Here's that Commie antifa group again. Bragging about Berkley.

Again, why is this successful Zionist liberal mouthpiece/hasbeen crowing about shutting down free speech and getting her followers to commit crimes? 



Please take time to enlarge and read this piece. It is a letter to the Democratic party from someone who has seen the error of his ways. A good read. 








































Please enlarge.


















Calexit?






I posted this months ago, before the election. My goodness, how true!








This nasty little piece of work almost became POTUS, because HRC would not have lasted a full term.




Home sweet Home in the modern Pacific.














The regular media never mentioned this particular women's march. Look at the difference on the streets after the event. No matter how you put it, it is all about respect. And these women don't get any because they are clothed and stand for life not genocide.








I kid you not, this is how multi culturalism was presented to us Torontonians back in the 1970's, the same childish glee. 


















































































































11 comments:

  1. Zio owned Donald Trump has managed to divide truth seekers, and fool at least some of them. Sad! Stop shilling for Trump, both parties are the problem, and zio owned Trump is damn sure a problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have said again and again. I don't particularly like the man. I support a lot of what he is doing. We cannot have everything. He is not quite so zio owned as you might think although he wades in the waters and sometimes showers in it. However, I also judge a person by the enemies he makes and tend to see that, with this unheard of hatred and war against Mr. Trump has some awesomely horrible enemies. I also read things into many of his smaller moves that indicate change is in the works ie the Hollowco$t speech not kowtowing to the Jewish folks. Those small things are Yuuuge. I am not fooled by Trump. But I do sit back and watch and enjoy the show. Not much else we can do. And, if you did the research I did to collect these cartoons, waded through maybe a few thousand to bring what you see here, you would know how the Jew has created an international sewer of ugly hate against this man. There is so much hatred out there it is ludicrous. I only try to balance with a more conservative view since most of the cartoonists are liberal oriented. Over the years I have said good bye to so many fine artists as my own personal opinions changed and I read the cultural marxism or propaganda in their work. So, smile. I ain't a YUGE Trump fan, I do pay him attention. It matters. I hope this explains a lil. Remember, every politician is a problem. Right now I watch the situation with Iran; China. Both are ways to get at Russia. .... I am letting Trump warm up. Swing into action and watch the dust settle. Not much else we can do is there?

      Delete
    2. Very good reply Noor....My onlybegotten quibble in your week's entire outstanding presentation is your cheap shot @ pro choicers in the abortion issues as being genocidal above. I suppose males who masturbate are genocidal as well in view of the sperm die off, not to mention the lonely egg issues of the females of most species....Otherwise look fwd to your 'offerings' next week. May the Force be with u.

      Delete
    3. It is the killing of life I am against. I am too logical also to think banning is the answer. Every case is different but only if there is danger to the life of the mother, or the child is the result of despicable actions on behalf of the other, of course. As to it being genocidal, I do have to ask if you have studied Margaret Sanger or the history of Planned Parenthood and its agenda? It was genocidal towards Blacks and imbeciles or degenerates of whatever colour. It was primarily eugenics and control of the Black population. Please study Sanger.

      Delete
  2. thanx for the toons and the great work you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always appreciate your hard work. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. The opening font looks fine. Thanks for all the great cartoon choices. Fun to send them to friends.

    Regarding the Jews. Their control of the public meme all these decades about the Holohoax has created a near intolerance of the truth. I try to post this to show their agenda of dominance and world conquest goes back over 100 years.
    “The Jewish people...will attain world dominion by the dissolution of other races, by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of monarchy...In this new world order the Children of Israel will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition.
    The Governments...forming the world republic will fall without difficulty into the hands of the Jews. It will then be possible for the Jewish rulers to abolish private property, and everywhere to make use of the resources of the state. Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled, in which is said that when the Messianic time is come the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their hands.”

    1879 Baruch Levy, Letter to Karl Marx, reproduced in La Revue de Paris, p. 54, June 1, 1928
    -------------------
    “We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own.”
    (You Gentiles, by Jewish Author Maurice Samuels, p. 155).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did not know who chose all the cartoons...a woman!!! Good for you my dear...you've chosen some good ones and some looney ones....but some of them really hit the mark and then some!! Keep up the good work.... and I thank you for some good laughs over the months I have been following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the time it took you to bring us these cartoons....come are so spot on it's scary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Noor for your collection of 'toons. It always brightens my weekend.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.