Saturday 19 March 2022

SATURDAY CARTOONS: ET TU, VLADIMIR?: MARCH 19, 2022

There are some photos included today that might raise a few questions as you come across them. This is not my funniest set of offerings; more tweets than usual. However, pickings were a tad scarce since I was not ready to present anti-Putin images that were about all anyone seemed to be drawing this week. There is enough on Vlad to follow without digging into those. They are almost as tasteless as those created when Trump first came into power.

OK, enough small talk.  Let's get this party started.
















 
This vile creature now identifies as female and resembles a cartoon nightmare. It cannot be incarcerated with women obviously but watch it play the woman card. He is 83 but still strong obviously.
 
HUH?













 
I can think of a few (((other steps))) to be dealt with....


 
This week I found a site Silview Media, whose memes are almost all in .gif form and have a few images. They all have that little orange dot with the ear up in the corner.
















 
There was a lot of this nastiness for the Ides.










 
Are you weeping over this tragedy?










 
A fun road for a little speed and air whatever wheels you are zipping along on.








 
Somewhere in New Orleans.








 
Zelenskyy! Who'da thunk it.



 
And no surprise with Blair, mmm?
 
Certainly none with Macron.




 
The next photos did surprise me. Lots to speculate and look into here.
 
The same handshake both times.


 
I have wondered if it was a coincidence that Putin began this push on Ukraine just as the world was waking up to the covid hoax and the global agenda; or was he utilized to provide the ultimate distraction for the same masters served by the others?






















 
He just can't stop himself. And he is a pretty lousy excuse for an Irishman.


















 
Liberals are all on about Hunter breaking no laws, the laptop does not matter, seem to forget the blackmail aspects. These same people would never let up if one of the Trump kids even dated a woman of the night let alone a child as Hunter was known to do.










 
When the electricity is gone.






 
MEDIA CORRUPTION COURTESY OF THE LIAR-IN-CHIEF, BARRY THE COMMIE



 
The face of a Longhorn Beetle. It resembles a human face, does it not?






 
Ooops just noticed the spelling error. Darn I wish folks would check their spelling when they go to the trouble of making these.


 
Please meet New Kim, a Belgian racing pigeon worth over $1.9 million.






 
This sounds like my idea of heaven. Minus the beer. Take me to Missouri, Momma.





 
Me, how I feel every time I go into town.








 
Or Canadian?

 
Go get your own fish!

 
There's a sucker born every nanosecond.







 
Tell me you don't relate to this! I dare you.



 
Not sure why but this is my cartoon of the week. Every teeny detail is hilarious.






 
Just so sick and tasteless it is hilarious. I wonder if they taste any good. Or if they pack a punch....


 
Not gonna lie, if I wore jeans I would look just like this. Posting this as a reminder of how unhealthy being large is and a promise to get back to work and continue losing. I cannot imagine wearing pants this tight ... uncomfortable to the max.







 
These pure children are part of what Putin protects when he defends Russia. Yes, their skin is White. Very white. They will do very well without Western influence.

 
These are all immigrants in Russia also being protected by Mr. Putin. Again, notice the skin tone. I am not being racist here, just noting that when Russia brings in immigrants, just it follows the Russian vision, not that of the demanding globalists.

 
I have never forgotten reading this when I was a teenager. Cayce influenced me greatly all my life even if it was only from having read about him and his works at the time.







 
This young man, Dean Schneider, fascinates me. The lion pride he lives with would kill for him. Inspired by Steve Irwin, he does similar work in South Africa. He gave up a very profitable career in Switzerland and moved to South Africa, bought a large tract of land, began rescue operations and raising various beasties.

 
Britain might run out of batter for the fish! Cor blimey! Frivolous? No, just an indication of what lies ahead.


 
God lives here...
 
As usual, Candace makes the perfect character assessment.

 
I wonder if he is tucked for this... Laugh.

 
Zelenskyy is what he is. And the suffering Ukrainian people now have to deal with THIS?
 
His truths are coming out. Just as Hunter's are. Russia has some real dirt.
 
Bet she thought Joe was sexy when he was "running". I remember the "sex madness" over beta Beto a few years ago. The things some women were saying about him were even worse than the following.









 
I have had this photo for quite awhile. Just saw it again on a site about child trafficking.










 
I used to keep a home with similar aesthetics. Then I had children. No more time to keep those plants so dust free and glossy! Or time to even deadhead! Even now, I my home is simple because ... well just because such lovely clutter in a wee apartment would be too much. The process of disposing of plants, however, is not an easy one and I am surrounded by them.

 
The scents must be almost other-worldly here. The moist air on the face. What a ride! More than anything else from my youth, (other than looking hot when I wanted), I miss my long distance cycling. So much.
 
Amazing story told in this image. Lia has had a Pyrrhic Victory and everyone knows it. Except for Lia, lost in delusions of womanhood.
 
They don't even make an effort to feminize, just "feel" the need.


 
"Three of their customers"...







 
It has not been a life mission, but I finally found a photo of Rapinoe, another Schwab protege, that I believe proves my point that Rapinoe is a male to female transgender person. Check out that Adam's apple.










 
(Flower) birds and the bees...

 
Liberal privilege with a capital LP! SERIOUSLY? Don't any of the Jan 6 prisoners have compromised immunities too?
 
(((Black))) and master of the art of victimhood.





 
Dang. I also remember hair like this, long thick and red, loved my henna, back in the day as well.



 
I have actively been working on the last two for most of my adult life. And been fully aware of it, too. NOT easy! The higher the flight, the harder the fall if you fail to succeed. dangerous play but I would have it no other way at this time in the history of both humanity and myself.





 
Hey, LeBron. Go away. We made you rich. Now just go.

 
Seven butterflies seeking salts and minerals from the eyes of this wee reptile...



 
Wise decision, lassie, despite your self-hating delusions.




 
If this were my pup, I would lean towards calling him Spooky.




 
I took this approach with my girls. I got one of each. Both have succeeded well according to their life goals and personalities.






 
OK, What is this, Mr. Trump? I do need a bit of an explanation here.


 
They truly are in a cult of madness.


 
I caved in. Not a legend but I admire and truly appreciate those who are still pure of blood!





 
A promise of survival.
 
Now what do you do? This Kermode has lifted her snout from her feast of salmon and acknowledges you. What now?

4 comments:

  1. What do I do? Hope she has a full belly and is in a good mood and brace myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely posts as always Noor.
    Fact In the first thirteen days of the Russian invasion of Ukraine the civilian death toll was about 500. Putin was being called a war criminal

    In the same time period of the Iraq war the Americans killed one hundred and thirty thousand. Media were silent.

    I am sure there is a pithy comment but I am at a loss for words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of your younger self in No. 316, the young lady with the gorgeous mane of red hair and the freckly shoulders... We all looked nicer in our long-vanish'd youth, Noor. Nothing much to be done about it now, I'm afraid; we have to find such comfort as we can in reflecting how much wiser and more enlightened we are than we were in those long-ago days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder, when the 35% will wake up.
    There's 5% wake ones like us, 35% that are asleep, and 60% are oblivious.
    How are we suppose to wake up the 35%, if they still don't get it after 2 years?
    My guess, it's us 5% against 95%. It's a war we can't win.
    I'll put this here, download it, article 6 is the one you need, if they mandate vaccinations.
    https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000146180?1=null&queryId=a72b2d3b-c534-4c3e-bc18-96a3d153eac1&fbclid=IwAR3ZCSc5Fo3qKdTprcTnf1PFsf1ziOc30B2FH0tcAqB_N48wZdruDLWlGNw

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.