Monday 2 September 2013

REP GRAYSON ARGUES AGAINST SYRIA STRIKE

OMGosh.... a rare specimen of Americanus Politicianus!

Almost extinct species this Senator Greyson is ~ a thinking politician who speaks his truth against the party line! He has apparently not been as tainted by the yiddiocracy that has swept over the government in which he serves.

 
 What I noticed was the wording of the questions given Grayson. The interviewer sounded as if he himself was pushing for war. Those in this man's riding have a powerful advocate.
  This made me laugh. 
 
 
Someone really really doesn't like Alan Grayson! I might also add that when I did a search for an image of Grayson I found a lot of very derogatory pictures. It became apparent that this man does indeed challenge the PTP about almost every issue that is of importance to America.

 l

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.