Monday 3 February 2014

'FAMILY-PHOBIA': FRENCH TAKE TO STREETS FOR ANTI-GAY PROTESTS

In America.... Do YOU see the Talmudic slant here dear reader?... What did JESUS have to do with homosexuality? Nada! The drawing of their enemy into this undesired argument by these primarily Jewish-driven homosexual movements is guaranteed to be offensive to a decent person, but then schlock appeal has always been one of their methods. 

Note: After posting this I went swimming as I do each day. While in the pool I was working out beside another regular and we were gabbing away. I mentioned these demonstrations in Paris and she asked what they were about. I said that it was the French people expressing their support of marriage in the sense of man + woman = children. 

Her response? "How very primitive of the French to go backwards like that." Omgosh! I use SO MUCH restraint in these cases! MY thought to her response was.. "How corruptedly Canadian" but I held my tongue.




In France where, despite its reputation for sexual laissez-faire, the people are up in arms about unwanted changes to marriage laws. Some say Hollande is using this issue to distract from his disastrous reign of power so far, but it is nonetheless, a people fighting for their rights against the enemy who wishes to continue their social descent into moral chaos. And then you have America..

Back in America again.... 
.

3 comments:

  1. Jesus had two dads and turned out fine? By all accounts he was terminated with extreme prejudice, for hate speech against the usurious suspects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ''Corruptedly Canadian''? She's absolutely right, you arrogant piece of turd. So anyone who doesn't agree with you is ''corrupted''? Excuse me, but just who the f*ck are you? And who the f*ck are you to judge same-sex couples? You cocky @ss, just who do you think you are? Oh, sorry; ''a brilliant student'', of course... In other words, just a dumb nerd, who actually gives a sh*t about school. Drown out in a sewer as you deserve, you homophobic @sshole. Aren't you a typical Turkish male? You @ssholes are all homophobic. BTW, I don't care if your meanie-scary-evil Jews are up to some sh*t; same-sex couples deserve it. And I'm saying so even though I'm a straight female, you d*ck. I hope you get raped by a super-horny African man, my dear. Scum like you make me sick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo struck a nerve did I? I love you too. What are your references to school? I dunno... you just got hung up saying bad things. Typical knee jerk reaction. I happen to be a straight female as well. An older Canadian female actually. Turkish? Very cute. Homophobic? What the heck do you know about my 65 years of life? As I say, your response was amusing. I seem to have waved a red flag in front of a mad bull who has cotton balls for brains.

      Delete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.