· I tried to catch some fog.
· When chemists die,
· Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
· I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid.
He says he can stop any time.
· How does Moses make his tea?
· I stayed up all night to see where the sun went.
Then it dawned on me.
· This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club,
but I'd never met herbivore.
· I'm reading a book about anti-gravity.
I can't put it down.
· I did a theatrical performance about puns.
It was a play on words.
· They told me I had type A blood, but it was a type-O.
· This dyslexic man walks into a bra .
· PMS jokes aren't funny, period.
· I didn't like my beard at first.
Then it grew on me.
· A cross-eyed teacher lost her job because
she couldn't control her pupils.
· When you get a bladder infection,
· What does a clock do when it's hungry?
It goes back four seconds.
· I wondered why the cricket ball was getting bigger.
Then it hit me!
· Broken pencils are pointless.
· What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary?
· England has no kidney bank,
but it does have a Liverpool ..
· I used to be a banker,
but then I lost interest.
· I dropped out of communism class
because of lousy Marx.
· All the toilets in London police stations have been stolen.
Police say they have nothing to go on.
· I took the job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
· Velcro ~ what a rip off!
· Cartoonist found dead in home.
Details are sketchy.