Saturday 23 August 2014

AN OPEN LETTER TO ALL TRUTH DENIERS AND HOLOCAUST BELIEVERS

By Arthur Topham
August 24, 2014 


ED Noor: What Arthur speaks of in his own experiences as our enemies have attempted to destroy everything he is, has been, or could be, in their quest for vengeance, is ~ on a very individual scale ~  just the same type of devastation their beloved Israeli state is perpetrating upon its victims, the Palestinians.
"In other words I haven’t been sitting idle over the past forty years plus. It is this legacy of community contributions and effort that you are attempting to destroy by your calculated and malicious attempt to discredit my life’s work using worn-out tactics of slander and libel and defamation, all of which are meant to malign my character and denigrate all of my efforts over the past four decades. 

But that’s not the worst of it. You would have your mean-spirited accusations and spiteful assertions carry over to all those with whom I’ve established relations with throughout my lifetime here in the Cariboo. In other words all of my friends and associates and those within my community who I’ve had social or business dealings with for decades are all to suddenly void their association with me because now I am a “Holocaust denier” and no longer the person I’ve been all my life. Are you not capable of intellectually grasping the enormity of what you are attempting to do via your spurious, and, yes, hateful slander?"
READ MORE:
http://www.radicalpress.com/?p=6120#comment-432278

2 comments:

  1. If you can't confirm an event then you can't deny it. The proper word would be 'skeptic' or 'believe' for the antithesis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all you do..

    hope you enjoy the sunshine & fresh air..

    http://forward.com/articles/204563/israeli-teens-gripped-by-virulent-racism/

    it is damn HOT down here in Texas...almost as hot as your CARTOONS

    sincerely

    Davy

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.