Saturday 23 October 2021

SATURDAY CARTOONS: REMOVE THIS LITTLE BOY FROM OFFICE: OCTOBER 23, 2021

Oh, dear! I spent the night with the Grandbabies and my lovely daughter only to get home at midnight with nothing posted! So here we go. Let us just hope and pray everything loads smoothly.  Whilst I love spending my Friday evenings preparing this page for you all, it is nothing compared to the good feels of kissing and holding a squiggling infant who only wants to put things in her mouth (like my hair) or roll around on the floor trying to get mobile. That warm feeling is illustrated by the image above... 

 Patriot:


















San Francisco's "fahbulous dahrling" Senator Scott Weiner. Enlarge to read the small print.:








Laundrie's body was been found earlier today. Maybe the witch got to him. No one knows the truth yet.



























































The original old cartoon:


One evening in Nepal:


























40 000+ muscles in that proboscis.:














 
Somehow I gathered at least 100 Brandon or FJB images. These were enough.:






















 
That stimulus bill the Dems are pushing? Broken down:



 
If nothing else made the world sit up and almost die laughing, this certainly did.:
 
More desecration of the American Military.:






 
Machine racial bias"! Yes, they said it.:








 
It took them a few years to catch this elk to remove the tire from around his neck. It cost him his antlers for the rest of the season but he is 25 pounds lighter. The tire was full of debris.









 
Circa 1914 mobile home.:










 
Not surprisingly, Max Egan has left Australia. It appears things were getting a bit too hot for his comfort. At last check he was temporarily lodged at Jeff Berwick's in Mexico. Max figures he is too old to be "boots on the ground" now and of much greater use doing what he does now ~ interpreting and talking. And teaching. I feel the same way about being boots on the ground now. I would not last very long in physical altercations or a need for speed.
 
The wheat fields of Washington State:

 
Slimy terminology from a slimy individual.:












 
Dang it is 3 am and I am still posting with toothpicks holding my eyelids open.










Four fishies and a flower:

 
My girl went for the S.T.E.M. side:


I remember a photograph of Bill Clinton ogling this woman as she sang at some event. His eyes were popping out of his head as Hillary glared on. I wonder if he would ogle this gender-fluid lass as she looks now.:






 
Well, now he knows.:












 
Note the little instruction line on the bottom:

 
The original Michelin Man ~ on skates no less.
 
Over the past few years I have had a few friends slip and seriously hurt themselves in hiking accidents. At our age we don't heal so fast or well. Beautiful wild paths like this are no longer on my menu. At one time I would have ridden this on my 10-speed with my Old English Lucy racing along with me.




















 
For two years I enjoyed the semi-historical tongue-in-cheek very witty Druid /Roman drama called Britannia. It was so exciting to find it back with a third season. I could accept Roman centurions of all races considering Rome was a polyglot civilization in its decline although the preponderance of so many in the upper echelons surprised me somewhat. However when the protagonist's wife appeared, I stopped watching the series. No Roman leader of the purest blood would marry a black cannibal priestess! Poof! I was gone. During the covid break in filming, it seems the writers got very woke.

Lovely Rita:










 
Who would think turtles were capable of forethought?:










 
Somewhere in Wales:







 
Baby Herons:


 
All the better to meet diversification quotas!:


 
IMPORTANT QUESTION:













 
More Italian pushback in Rome:
















 
Peppa Gets a Vaccination is a real book, real time propaganda for children. Some wit just made the book a tad more honest.:


T'is 4:25 am. Definitely time to retire. Sweet dreams... No thoughts left, just running on automatic. Makes me smile and keeps me out of trouble.

3 comments:

  1. Another tasty selection!!! TY!! Watching Ms. Rice slap down The View regarding CRT was an exercise in cognitive dissonance. The thought of any group trying to "cancel" her keeps me mildly amused... it doesn't take much these days, apparently.

    Have a great week, sister, and thank you again!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure which I find more attractive, the young lady in No. 235 or the Welsh train in No. 300. They"re both superb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! That was some last minute effort! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.