Saturday 5 February 2022

SATURDAY CARTOONS: HONK! HONK!: FEBRUARY 5, 2022

It is almost 1 am and your images are finally loaded. I am too tired to even think of anything to say although as I loaded and enlarged many comments came to mind. So, tomorrow. Tomorrow. 
 
Three hours later; back to finish this up.  
 
Just found this. Had to pop in and drop it before heading over to listen to The Fetch.  
Normally, if GoFundMe cancels an account, donors have a few weeks to request their money back. Not in Communist Canada it seems.











































 
I phoned. Then I was hanging on for 35 minutes listening to elevator music until I finally had to give up. But. I will keep at it.









 
This is not a joke. They really are trying to paint the truckers with this same brush as they did on Jan 6 in Washington. "Violent uprising". Not.





 
Darn I love a good meme!







 
Sophie gave the trucker convoy $25,023!!!!!!!!!






 
Canadian deplorables. These lovely Polish Canadians brought the truckers 15000 Polish sausages and a massive mountain of home made baked goods because they remember Communism before coming to Canada and see the truckers fighting it off here in Canada.



 
Dangerous Road Conditions! ROFL.
 
There are a LOT of Judy's in Ontario!


 
Who desecrated Terry more? I'll take A for $100, Alex.




 
This plant was removed very quickly. Indeed, one incident, the carrier of this flag was Trudeau's personal photographer. The truckers are not fools; they expect this sort of dirty trick and are on the watch for such provocateurs.








 
Violent truckers playing road hockey with anyone wanting in on the action. So Canadian.

 
!!!!



 
Yes. The media tried to float this idiocy! No one bought it, even the lefties.

 
Bought and paid for media is having a field day.


























 
Dang Communism sounds real gooooood! I want it. I want it. THIS is the crap they peddle to children.












 
This sounds like what they have in China. EVERY move is captured and the smallest indiscretion goes against your "credit score" and limited life options. Pete is another Schwab graduate by the way.

 
Bucket list Italian restaurant.
 
Two very nasty females. And yes, years and years ago, I read so much now scrubbed on the psychological make up of Hillary. A very nasty piece of work as we all know. She has raised her daughter to be just as nasty.















 
Can you? I sure can.



















 
God bless this sweet man.



 
I think I would give it to someone with a longer life span than I and tell them to open it after I go. My old soul tells me you are not supposed to know that sort of stuff. It ruins the lessons you are here to learn in the current lifetime in the same way that exploring past lives CAN have negative (as well as positive) effects. There is a reason we forget the past!





 
Beautiful portrait.































 
This witch again.



























 
The new and exciting American military.

 
Yes. Read this twice to take it in. Corrosive, destructive forces at work.




 
Who is she again? Oh, don't bother. I don't care; just another liberal (small 'l') idiot.

 
Why is Linda's hair not pink with a tweet like this?












 
Purity and mud.
 
WTF? Looks like Brian Stelter on the left! The studded codpiece on the middle gentleman cracks me up.







 
He wants your treat.









 
Not for me, tyvm.
 
The Oval office between presidents.













 
Mouse. Hiding from predators.

























































Have a good week. Thank you everyone for your messages and links. Keep supporting those who support us! It looks to be a rather exciting weekend up here in Canada; we shall see.

5 comments:

  1. Excellent as always, Snips. Thank you so much for all you do and have done, Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site is priceless; a work of art, great beauty and amazing smarts. Thanks so much for creating it and for sharing it with us all! I pass it on to as many thinking souls as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok . . . It's "1" I'm blaming grandson for initial answer. What is with those turkeys blocking traffic in Vancouver, using children as roadblocks & helped along by the filth. Definitely spread Good to see !!

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.