Saturday 20 August 2022

SATURDAY CARTOONS: NOT MY EFFING PROBLEM!: AUGUST 20, 2022

Good morning, dear friends.

Hopefully everyone is doing well and thriving. And taking care of business. The past week has not been too easy. I was lost in a haze for several days. No energy to do anything, even dress or swim. No appetite. It has been four days since I have eaten more than watermelon or a little cheese. A little fast was in order anyhow, needed to clean out a bit. But the brain fog, could this be from the shots? I don't know; perhaps it was just the heat although I keep my apartment livable. I was almost going to not do this page but it beats just moping and streaming things. 
 
NOTE. OK OK OK. I was being sarcastic with that silly question. A few have written and one has cussed me out (see comments) over my "Could this be the shots?" I had food poisoning! And I was being dumb but anyone who knows me knows the "scoop". ... and that I am not "cointel pro" ~ that one did make me laugh a little. 
 
Before I start to work here, I have a quote to share; heavy but very important. Most of you already know this or you would not be here but .. just in case... here it goes.  
“There are beings in the spiritual realms for whom anxiety and fear emanating from human beings offer welcome food. When humans have no anxiety and fear, then these creatures starve. People not yet sufficiently convinced of this statement could understand it to be meant comparatively only. But for those who are familiar with this phenomenon, it is a reality. If fear and anxiety radiates from people and they break out in panic, then these creatures find welcome nutrition and they become more and more powerful. These beings are hostile towards humanity.

Everything that feeds on negative feelings, on anxiety, fear and superstition, despair or doubt, are in reality hostile forces in supersensible worlds, launching cruel attacks on human beings, while they are being fed. Therefore, it is above all necessary to begin with that the person who enters the spiritual world overcomes fear, feelings of helplessness, despair and anxiety. But these are exactly the feelings that belong to contemporary culture and materialism; because it estranges people from the spiritual world, it is especially suited to evoke hopelessness and fear of the unknown in people, thereby calling up the above mentioned hostile forces against them.” ~ Rudolf Steiner 

Anyhow, keep all that in mind somewhere, (if you don't already), grab your drink, settle in, enjoy. 

2 am Update. Yours truly is not pleased. Somewhere in this blog I mentioned Kathy O'Brien and was a tad ticked that I could not find the post on my blog. I had spent a very long time posting the entire book here. Along with images. So I went looking for it and along the way found a lot of other articles gone. School of Darkness by Bella Dodd on true Communism as she had experienced it. Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina. Tranceformation of America by Kathy O'Brien. That represents a lot of work poofed. That is also with only a few minutes searching. I wonder what else is gone. Should I give them another try or just move on and accept the loss as the normal strikes of fear by (((those who wish to control our very being?))

I just researched the name 'Jamal' being a tad confused because this is a male name and both children here wear dresses. Jamal is a boy's name in Arabic and translates to "beauty". What is the artist saying here? I ask "What's up with that?" Do we really want any of this future for our children?




Possibly the best reason for gun control ever!



























 
And Canada is paying the price, Schwab.



 
Canada has historically welcomed immigrants; until 1967 these were primarily drawn from European nations. Then Trudeau the daddy came into power and changed everything and shifted the focus to Third World countries. As with all else, Junior is carrying on his daddy's legacy.

 
H/T to Greencrow for this image.





 
Brutal truths



 
This old cartoon said it all a decade ago and is still one of my favourites.  The demise of laissez-faire.

 
Instead they aim for the First World because we are the greatest challenge.

 
Some German stores have begun to tag even basic foods due to the high prices and resulting theft. (BTW Kerrigold Irish cheese is just so good! It has never been cheap.)

 
Know your history, folks. Otherwise you don't even know about these historical repetitions. These same folks then moved on to Ukraine and carried out the same horrors. They called it Holodomor, something not mentioned in Western History classes. If you cannot stomach history, learn to. These folks do horrible things, lose some of your innocence. "Get blooded" so to speak. Read the truth and learn our current enemy of humanity now simply operating on an international scale. This is a global coup we are dealing with. Learn who is your (((real enemy))).














 
Baker's Dozen








 
What the fuss is all about.

















 
I know I promised no more Jill fashion jabs but.... how could I resist this?




 
Did Hitler not improve the finances of the German people? Nazi references do not compute here....




 





 
Bin Laden was a very tapped in individual.


 
Even Barry was a cute little thing once.




 
Michelle would never lie. No, not St. Michael Obama!












 
A room to explore. The telephone still rings. Family photos. The oak furniture polished, can  you smell the lemon oil? The car collection dusted. Linoleum waxed to a shine. That phone and all the oak furniture remind me of my Dad's office when I was a kid.



 
You can bet someone made a fortune on that old growth in the process.

 

Crawford Notch in New Hampshire, in an 1839 Thomas Cole painting and a 2018 photograph












 
Going out to buy bread used to be such a simple affair...














 
Why we were fitter as kids than most today...

 
Priorities! She can swim but that equipment can't. Or maybe those are her guitars and he is saving them for her? LOL... possibilities.




 
How about one of these if you don't like gun noises? You can load 6 arrows for chain release with this thing.
 
Literally, Golden gloves.



 
Another reason she keeps a weapon on the kitchen wall.

 
Riches


 
That woman who is a widow because a gun killed her imaginary future mate should meet with this chap. A match made in bonzo heaven.


















 
The Bath

 
Hummingbird extravaganza. Thirty of them bathing. These are extremely territorial little creatures, this is amazing.




 
While the world is busy elsewhere, as usual, Israel takes advantage to rev up their assaults on beleaguered Palestinians, child after child, youth after youth, at a time. Netanyahu bemoaned the fact they had not done so when the world was focused on the 2004 tsunami.





 
Another fabrication.

 
Meet doomed Freya, victim of irresponsible idiotic human beings in, of all nations, Norway, where I believed the locals knew so much more about ocean wild life. This story really upset me. Those who are responsible for ruining this fine animal should be charged with wildlife endangerment or some such crime.


 
RIP Freya.


 
The ladies softly clucking whilst pecking for bugs.

 
Creator
 
Creation
 
Process
 
Rather an awkward reach
 
The Royal Glasshouses of Laeken in Brussels



Joe Whales, has an amazing and inspirational story to tell. Meet The Doodle Boy. At 12, his life is set ahead of him if he chooses to continue. And why not? He is now a financial success with endless possibilities, shares his skills and loves what he does. Compare him to the child featured further down.


Momma Opossum and her 5 little ones








 
More real science.

 
Doomed

 
Noelle apparently decided he was a she at the age of 2 which did not sit well with Daddy who was eventually removed from the picture. Mom and another they/them are extremely proud of their child. Already Noel is quite the activist as well, able to proselytize and be a "model" for the under tween generation. Hopefully this child does not follow the route of the last celebrated Pride kid, Desmond is Amazing. Even so, the child is sexualized with the makeup, sultry presentation, bared midriff. Instead I believe she will become a celebrated icon in the trans community, indeed already is. 

 
The proud parents

 
Rescued young! I remember his story. And his horrendous mother, a mad doctor who insisted he transition and be called Luna.
 
I'd say he is doing fine today. They got to him before the drugs got to his brain.


 
So much money to be made. So many drugs to be taken for a lifetime... $$$... So many surgeries to perform! IF you have the stomach for it, and it must be quite strong to view this, (heavy warning), you can watch a vaginoplasty (creation of a neo vagina) being performed HERE.
 
One of the things I like about GAB ....






 
(((Ego)))




 
I wonder if Liz ever heard or knew about the human hunting activities her father so loved. In her book Trance Formation of America, Kathy O'Brien described his outings with George Bush Sr. in great detail.
















 
Malachite. Stunning find. malachite stone gets its intense colour from the presence of copper (copper hydroxycarbonate to be exact) in its composition. These are my green. Malachite was used as an eye cosmetic in ancient civilizations then later as a major compound for paints and the arts. I loved this colour on my eyes when I actually dressed up! 
 
One piece vase carved for a Russian Czar.




 
Sadly, this blasphemous little bit of paranoia was written by, surprise!, a Canadian. Not a Canadian I would like to meet. Anywhere. He is an expert on online hatred and racism, or so the story goes. Seems like a bit of an instigator to me.

THIS Daniel Panneton.
 
 
Some animals have begun habitating in cities and do quite well for themselves. But Daddy is ever on the alert.






 
If I drop it, I usually pick up whatever else is down there. Otherwise, I will step on it, trip, whatever.

 
Some people write symbols with a ballpoint pen. Others create differently...
 
Shopping display



 
They will never be satisfied, Jesse, until they own your soul. BTW I am really enjoying this next area that I call the Pushback area.

 
Be smart out there.











 
Proud Mom raises and praises a savvy pushback daughter!














 
Naughty Nun shenanigans! (Floozies all!)



 
May I laugh? Please? This woman would smother if she had to do any upside down poses. I speak from experience as a large woman who did a lot of yoga. It is a gravitational struggle!




 
OMG I just realized this is a LeBron James tweet! Except, research shows he actually sent this tweet to a policeman last year and then was forced to apologize. But it suits how many feel about Danny boy.

 
Some who witnessed this amazing storm in South Dakota compared it to Stranger Things in how everything changed as the weather passed through.



 
Looking back on this, how did we not recognize pure tacky when it was right under our eyes? Much more fun than all the high tech franchise stuff out today.










 
Let me say this about Trump and why I post material on him. He has not proven to be the saviour he sold himself to us as but things have definitely deteriorated drastically since the election was turned into a coup. I believe had they not thrown so much harassment his way, things in America might have turned out somewhat differently. But as it stands, apparently Trump is the key to destroying the Democratic stranglehold over America. There is a reason they are so terrified of him, he seems to get things done. Even the Cheneys have felt it now. One has to be practical here and, vaccination betrayal aside, on many levels Trump did well. America was respected despite what the press said. And now, here you are. So my support is more open eyed and less naive than before. I know his shady history and acquaintances as well. That is no excuse for what they are doing to him at present either. Trump is still an improvement over what is out there. Maybe I am naive, but that is my humble opinion.

 
Or to plant evidence?



 
Democrat geese and a defenceless American pigeon. Meme possibilities are endless with this image.


 
TBH, I am pretty desensitized by everything these days as well. I am sure that you, gentle Reader, feel the same. It is a struggle when sometimes that desensitization transfers to ordinary human emotions.



 
Oklahoma cotton bales





















Now get outta here and enjoy your day!

9 comments:

  1. Hope you rise to full wellness sweet thing.Love you and what you do.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send this to every one you know try it for yourselves. Search on bitchute.com for "magnetic people" make this go viral! Pun intended.

    try the magnet try a coin to the collar bone or the bridge of the nose. Why i say that is because i Jason Ashenhurst am magnetic to conductive metals but no magnet sticks to me but copper does. Check it out.

    Unvaxxed but MAGNETIC!
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/8ODvb17KcQSl/
    Unvaxxed but MAGNETIC! 2
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/tjcDrFZnGzkN/
    Unvaxxed but MAGNETIC! 3
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/esC8GNXhl6eo/
    The third one has a highlight real of metals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful posts Noor, the depths the democrats go to over Trump is very Alice in Wonderland.
    Post 54 was a nice take on "Animal Farm" and I would love to know where post 315 is. The paddle area leading to a very deep chasm would give a lot of mothers in the West the screaming ab dabs.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More and more I"m convinced that I've lived in the best time period in history. When I look back at my childhood compared to what kids have to "endure" today, I realize how lucky my birth-time was. Lots of good one-liners today. In particular I liked the "eggistentialism" of the fried eggs...hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "But the brain fog, could this be from the shots? "
    I USED TO PROMOTE YOU ALL OVER THE INTERNET
    NOW YOU'RE JUST A DEAD PUSSY WALKN FOR PROMOTING COVID AND THE POISONOUS SHOTS. WHAT A DUMBASS PIECE OF COINTELPRO SHIT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "But the brain fog, could this be from the shots?"

    Hi Noor,

    Its been a long time since I visited. I really hope you were being facetious with that comment. But I also hope and pray you are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That wind-powered cargo ship in No. 139 is quite impressive. The idea of reverting to sail for seagoing vessels has drawn some sneers, but actually it is very promising. Wind power at sea is environmentally benign, very much in contrast to those hideously destructive wind turbines! I see sailing ships as the shape of the future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just like you, I don't know what to make of Trump.
    From what I read, he is one of the greatest presidents the USA ever had, right before and after the worst presidents the USA ever had. #44 & #46.
    And I just realised this, fuck Brandon for ruining the number #46, the greatest on a motorbike of all times!!! Thanks asshole.
    The left hates him, because he didn't devide like Odumbo, but reunited a broken union. The right hates him because they can't control him. He doesn't need the money, and he's so loved, that if they had anything on him from Epstein's island, someone would've probably leaked it by now I think.
    Maybe he's deep state, maybe he's a Judas, I have no clue.
    Maybe the west will go back to normal if he wins in 2024, and we can bring "those who can't be named" to justice.
    If not, we know who our enemies are now, they've showed that very clearly, and it's not a foreign country.

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Klaus Schwab received from Polish alcoholic president the "order of the Rebirth of Poland" in 2002! This ex president (but still alcoholic) is je.wi.sh. Very nasty mi6 agent. I can send you source.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.