Tuesday 20 September 2011

TODAY'S IMAGE: SEPTEMBER 20, 2011

Farewell India ~ Trey Ratcliff

Enlarge the thumb to delight in the fine detail of this most serene of photographs by Trey Ratcliff.

I had a truly wonderful time in India and I can't wait to return. After spending most of the day exploring the Taj Mahal, I found a car to take me across the river. The bridge was over 100 years old and crowded with every type of locomotion ~ from donkey to pull cart to bike. 

After working my way down to the river, I found I could not quite get low enough to take the photo I wanted. 

So, reluctantly, I took my camera off my tripod and buried it in the mud, about half an inch above the water.

I spent all night in the bathroom saying I was sorry to the camera... cleaning her up back into her old self once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.