Friday 22 July 2022

SATURDAY CARTOONS: GENGHIS KHAN ~ GREAT ENVIRONMENTALIST!: JULY 23, 2022

Another week has drifted/flown by. As far as WORLD events go, it seems to be just more of the same only with SUMMER weather currently being tOP news as they attempt to terrify humanity into the global climate global scheme with the same inundation of fear mongering as done with the covid programming. Do you remember when the weather reports were not always correct and the degrees were indicated by happy little suns or gloomy clouds all over the map? Now it is all high numbers and colours of the apocalypse. Rain no longer falls, it "deluges". And the happy weather girl has been replaced by someone whose voice has been trained to amp up the fear.

I do hope you are all well and enjoying your summer. The heat just leaves me choosing to avoid the middle of the day, other than that, so far so good. Not paid a whole lot of attention to world news; I am so far removed, at this point, from the real world in this costly little paradise in which I live. Just fed up with it all. Believe me, if off grid were possible, I remember how it is done, just don't know if I could manage at this stage of my life. 

Once again, I remind you to check out the Blog Roll to the Right for news from some fine sources. 

Meanwhile. Let's get this party started!

The following image is being presented early. Just to get it over with. My original title for this post was going to be "HE IS BITING HER!" but decided against it. That corrupt pervert, aka Pedo Pete, is BITING that little girl! This is, by far, one of the most nauseating photographs I have posted in all these years and that is saying something. This sick imbecile needs to put the rest of us out of our misery; the only problem is they cannot find anyone to replace him... yet. But he is BITING that child! Of all the images of him being inappropriate with children, this is the most telling of the lot. I would like to feel sorry for Joe, being used as he is but I cannot. He deserves everything coming to him whether here or thereafter.




 
It's been one of those weeks.
 
Yeah, I dyed my hair deep dark ruby red last week. Tell me about it. But heck, I love it as totally unnatural as it looks on a lass of my ... advanced years! None of that liberal pastel stuff for me; had to make a statement.

 
We don't care.
































 
My landlord would never let me get away with this...


































 
Take me back to the fifties and sixties and I can give you an answer.

 
Genuine squeezing the political tit to appeal to the masses foolish enough to believe their lies.




































 









 
Frisian love among the lavender.































































































And it's famous for something other than its unique processing: its price. A cup of Kopi Luwak coffee typically costs between $35 and $100; the per-pound price can range from $100 to $600. That's 20 to 60 times more expensive than average coffee!
 
 
Now this is another HERO to celebrate. But he paid a price for his heroism. He was out for a drive to clear his head after a squabble with his girlfriend and found this fire. My last check of his Gofundme page showed his cousin had raised $547,582.








 
Macron, recipient of the Charlemagne Award, smirks with a group of happy migrants.








 
AND THE BATTLE RAGES.







 
Haha!





 
Honking long arms. Broad shoulders. No breasts. That forehead. Amazing no one figured it out before.

 
Females just do not have arms like this.
 
Does this person now appreciate what he so demeaned when enjoying the luxury of life in America?
 
Crickets being eaten by creatures they were originally intended to nourish.






 
These idiots are SERIOUS! Someone cut off their funding, please.

 
You are in Venice. Strolling around St. Mark's Square, you enter a quaint little bookshop and this is what you find...



 
Disinformation tackled by truth. For the record this is cruelty because a sow can be protected from rolling on her little ones in a much more humane circumstances which are widely adopted in Europe.




I post this but, as someone who has lived with reincarnation as part of my path for so many decades, I cannot say I think it is correct.































 
How strange. Those young people all had very dark complexions!




Meanwhile, back in Ireland.....

























And there you go, dear friends. I hope you also enjoyed the Wednesday offerings. I still did not get to much of what was prepared for tonight, come back next midweek. 

Meanwhile, get out there and enjoy the world!

3 comments:

  1. What a great collection... although I must admit that fish hook in the finger did strange things to my brain. I remember working in The Pas, Mb. many years ago when a man came in with two of the barbs of a big fish hook stuck one in each thumb. Things like that stick in your mind... knowhatImean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and Happy Sunday! We had rain here in the desert, that is always a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I found out climate scientists were putting their temperature gauges next to air conditioner units and airport landing strips, I stopped believing weather forecasters.
    When they get to falsifying the weather you know society has collapsed.

    thanks for the posts Noor, keep well.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.