Saturday 16 July 2022

SATURDAY CARTOONS: STILL NOTHING LEARNED?: JULY 16, 2022

I hope everyone is doing well in this (well here, anyhow) rather chilly summer. I cannot believe I have not even gotten my fans out or even retired my heater for the summer. Anyhow, it is late and there is a lot of material here. I am thinking of changing it up and posting more frequently with less material. I did not get to 1/3 of what was ready to go; but there was material from last weekend on top of the latest harvesting. It is almost midnight so here I go. 

To the person who anonymously calls me nasty words because I mention germs and babies in the same sentence, I honestly don't need that ~ so just cool it. Everyone else, loves ya. As for the fellow who asked me to put everything in .jpeg form, that is a lot to ask, not joking. It would add hours of more preparation to an already beloved but arduously long labour of love.




 






 
Huh?
 
Remember this?







 
Bears also get very drunk on fermented fruit. Or they could just be digesting their last feed of fish?



 
People have moats for a reason.


 
Now THIS is child abuse!













 
Rockwell's fame lay in his celebrations of traditional American/human values. That's why they are gone.



 
Presented without comment but we all know what this creature is. Trans? He is also a hardcore gay male dominant who specializes in "puppy training".  Oops, you got the comment anyhow.
























 
As eye pleasing and rustic as this room is, think Green agenda, 2065.












 
White Claw is the drink of young teenage girls! Oh and it is horrible tasting!
 
Five VERY young looking girls.






 
Momma Octopus is probably having a fit down there! Once I watched a seal pulling an octopus from such a hiding spot. It took well over an hour of persistence as the octopus lost one tentacle after another, eventually hauled out and dragged out to sea. It was huge.















 
Until I saw this woman's twerking video and learned who she was, I thought this was just another racist cartoon of sorts. But no, it is the real thing. These Democrats are simply crazy but this one takes classless to a Hillary Clinton level.


 
Filth. Figures he would apply for the job.
 
Nancy's dream, the world's nightmare.











 
Do you remember when climbing Mount Everest actually meant something?














 
Not funny! I am the third option too!



 
Foxglove.

 
So NOT 'America's Stonehenge'! And now, so NOT anything. However, who blasted it and then why was it torn down within hours? Has it served its purpose for now?









 
I have used the word "grok" since the 1960's and been explaining it just that long. A fabulous word.
 
 
Cats do not belong indoors 24/7 any more than you do. But put safe noisemakers on them to protect the birds; the cats are only doing what they do by nature.
 
They killed the author, William Cooper, for such disclosures; just shot him down on the street in front of his home and young family.








 
Ingenuity





 
The aforementioned "arsenal"!
 
Starbucks in many blue cities are closing due to lack of police protection.
 
Sounds better than going grey!
 
What is this? And why is there  a caduceus on it?







 
Liberal insanity. What is she teaching her child? Also, that is not a childish scrawl. It looks more like sloppy big person writing when they are ticked off and careless.



 
Hardcore truth























 
You VILL eat the effing bugs even if we have to trick you. READ LABELS.
 
A Canadian company of course.
 
A Canadian "peoplekind" selling bug food.

























 
Interesting that Israel did not make the grade! Hmmmm....








 
Not to mention Rutte was overheard discussing how much housing could be built on that land....








 
As it should be!



















 
This is what I saw and connected with for months before my first daughter was conceived. Every month for about a year I kept asking when she was going to join me.


























 
I have heard and read a few of the things Phoebe has said. She is as ignorant, arrogant, and entitled as Chelsea Clinton, another child of the elite.













 
Quack!

 
Feminism stole that.













































 
I don't know how smart I am, but I have never been able to stand fools and idiots! Most of my life has been the solitary path, no matter how many acquaintances I might have had at the time.









 
Seriously?!





 
That skinny bridge crosses a deep gorge of boiling fluids and flames. It is orange, not black, and we all must cross it eventually or we just stay where we are. All worthwhile spiritual paths are thus.



 
READ THESE WORDS!





 
Let us return to simpler times....

I did not get through everything so watch for the rest in the next few days. I am considering rather than a weekly post just dropping material on a more frequent basis. Not sure how it happened but I just spent 9 hours prepping this so it is time to even things out a little more! It is not as if there is not enough going on these days. Anyhow, good night. It is 2:30 am and I have a date with RuPaul this evening and need to get some rest. Yes. That is what I said. I was given tickets for Christmas last year and so off we go. 

Blessings all!

7 comments:

  1. Dear Noor :

    Thank you very much.

    Sincerely,

    Davy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caduceus pic, medical grade hash?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noor, Your humor compilations brighten my days. Your labors are much appreciated. Thank you and be well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. However you wish to run your show.....I will continue to enjoy it immensely. Considering it takes a good portion of my Saturday (or Sunday) morning to peruse your handiwork, I can only imagine the long hours putting it together. Maybe smaller chunks will be a bit easier on you.
    Whatever it takes to keep a fellow Cascadian resident doing her thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Noor, you cannot imagine how much it meant to me, to look at your pieces of art, wisdom and heartwarming quotes. Thank you so much for your brilliant work. Kind regards from another female motorcyclist and mother not grandmother yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like No. 103, a pair of sexy teenagers with a trophy bass. Good one!

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.