Saturday 10 September 2022

SATURDAY CARTOONS: THE LOONEY PRINCE MOUNTS THE THRONE: SEPTEMBER 10, 2022

The end of an era, my friends. Elizabeth is gone. Although I feel no sorrow about her passing, I do feel the world is different. I have personal memories tied in with my Daddy in 1954; I was five and she was visiting Toronto. That was a big day in my short life. She has always been there. I could not post a series of photos alas, showing at least a hundred shots of Charles partying with Jimmy Saville, just to let you know what kind of company he kept. Things are going to change in the UK with this globalist leader in power. 

Anyhow, it is 6 am. I had to nap before completing this page so to work finishing it up and posting it in time for your Saturday coffee. Please accept my apologies for being so late today. You know I am worth it....

 
 
Do you see the 666 repeated in here?










 
Canada is pushing for this as well.









 
This happens at least once a year here where the ferry is part of our transportation system.

 

3.300-year old chariot bridge that is still in use today. The Arkadiko Bridge in Greece was built between 1300 and 1190 BC, making it one of the oldest still-used arch bridges in existence. Built on a road that linked Tiryns to Epidaurus







 
Do you remember those heavy old disc players I showed last week? The heavy needles etc? Here you go! The needles had to be replaced frequently and came in little packets. You could change them in a jiffy.They were the thickness of the lead in a pencil.















 
Those two hate the Anglais.









 
I wonder just how yummy a crab hand fed and raised on cherries would be.....



 














 
I almost feel guilty for posting this. I try to not age or fat shame ANYONE... but, for Hillary, it is easy to make an exception. I don't think this ball-breaking creature was ever sexy to anyone including Chelsea's father.


 
Much of that art was drawn by victims of trauma based mind control. It is lost from the internet now but there was, at one time, a clip of Podesta's voice terrorizing and beating a child. It was horrendous! Most of this is in his brother Tony's art collection. The painting of the boy hanging there, the room depicted belonged to Gloria Vanderbilt, mother of Anderson Cooper. She was definitely into some rather monstrous activities as can be seen by some of the things in her photos including those with her sons, one of whom suicided himself.






 
Kathy is ba-a-a-ckkk! This time she is threatening all of us.





 
Absolutely appalling that this is not repaired years later. Of course up here we have reserves in third world conditions with bad water as well.

































 
Dear Lord, who did this?


























 
My next purchase will be a super warm sleeping bag.







 
These are NYC police officers on a special operation....


 
Took my espadrilles during a dance party back in 1974. Was dancing to Young Americans with a dear friend. Never worn heels since. Not really the fashionable type, I suppose; a good walking boot is more my style. Or barefoot preferably.














 
The Universal White Brotherhood. Interesting. It is called Paneurhythmy.
 
Four people. Two are trannies. Three are obese. Hard to tell which is more obnoxious but the one in blue inflicts more damage upon the young in his nation.











This cloud box floated over rural England for hours. References to it were, in come cases, removed from Facebook although images can still be found on line.



 
The Royal Family is by most signs, Jewish, despite their front for the people of the world. Everyone knows this, don't they? They have a personal rabbi for things like circumcisions, etc.














 
"Blood clot blamed for King's death." Some things never change....


 
This is just so classy.












 
Maybe Europeans will return to this type of housing....






 
Do you remember doing this? I still do!






 
Cuteness overload and kindness



 
Cast from the Garden of Eden









 
Pandering to delusions is more harmful than "misgendering". Thousands of these mislead kids are beginning to regret their actions and the system that assisted them to ruin their lives permanently.


 
'Family friendly.' This performer has a great "tuck" but is totally inappropriate for children! Saw the performance, untalented and awful drag. Not in general content which was uninspired lip syncing and no real performance but for this finale below. There are so many other ways to do a "death drop" that are not sexually offensive. (Yeah, I know too much about drag!)






 
Titiana blows me away. His brilliance is amazing!








 
I had to look up this group when I heard their name. Exactly what I figured. Lesbians in male drag or as themselves, not sure. Don't care. LezBe Kings....







 
Mystique. Femme fatale.


 
Burning Man
 
Leaving Burning Man

 
Switzerland circa 1985


 
The blonde on the bottom left is Katya the Russian Princess, one of America's top queens. She is definitely too busy to be reporting anyone's memes to be honest. And, I might add, far too clever to waste time on such things.







 
Now THIS is the stuff I miss due to old knees! Before the creation of mountain bikes, I destroyed so many wheels and bikes through rough riding like this... My poor ten speeds... I indeed abused them as if they were mountain bikes!


 
A little Mafia princess...









 
Been there. Done that. Was a great party!




















 
Baphomet, calling his demons to his side...




















 
Part of America's hidden or lost history is that of workers and also military men, in the past, standing up to government.




 
Pushback....
 
HERO

 
I want to sleep here











 
Shades of Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben!



 
Scotland I think this is from

 
(((Not White))) but for the front man





















 
His worst move ever but he will not budge now. Ego? Coercion? Who knows but it is NOT a great claim to make. Throws him greatly into question. There is no infatuation for me with Trump any longer, but I don't see any other option for America that is feasible at this time. If ever... 

 
The Biden regime. They are so laughing at America as they pull it down... Indeed the entire world laughs. Demoralization in fast gear.




















 
How does one at this level sound so STUPID?












Gosh! It is almost 8 am! Time to wrap this up. See you soon and you know I love you all.

4 comments:

  1. Once again, thanks for the work you put into your blog. I hope, that when you finally do decide to cease publication, you leave a list of your sources. I am so used to your bi-weekly cartoons that i would be like a teenager without their cellphone if you were to quit.... anyway...that pic of Schwab riding Chucky III is classic. These people along with Kim Jung Un and the Japanese "living god" of WW2 are supposed to be our living legends???? Those are barrel-scrapings. And on about Chucky III. I've read from a well researched book that Chucky is a living descendent of the coupling of the original King Charles and a scullery maid??? Who knows, but I love the concept.
    And then there's January 1 in Illinois... I can't believe those type of people will not be held for trial...
    Great stuff...keep grinding ;-)... AP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charles with a kippah.
    There's not much to explain is there?
    Just like 90% of western politicians, the "royals" are also jewish.
    Why do you think, we're this deep in shit right now? Because they have our best interest at heart?!?
    Health "crisis" (covid BS), food "crisis", energy "crisis", war in Ukraine, massive inflation, etc, etc, etc...
    You really still think this isn't by design?!?
    We're at war with these "people", who are trying to destroy us.
    We're caucasian with blonde, black, red and brown hair, straight, wavy or curly, and brown, blue, hazel and green eyes.
    They're bland and boring. Brown eyes, brown hair, aquiline nose, and that's it. Oh, and a crappy religion.

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Noor. I have frequently been impressed with the way you not only put your finger on what's wrong with the world, but also offer pointers for improvement. The Pestalopsis microspora mushroom in No. 335 is a good example. It eats plastic: it'll save us yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Noor, some great laugh out loud post today. No 74, so me. No 218 eye sketch, wow. No 317 I thought that quote was attributed to Mark Twain. Keep up the good work and keep well.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.