Friday 20 August 2021

SATURDAY CARTOONS: 'FACTUALLY INACCURATE BUT MORALLY TRUE': AUGUST 21, 2021

Well, my darlings, I am so GODDAM ticked there are no words. Everything was ready to go. Just making everything perfect. EVERYTHING and this is another massive post. All the comments, etc. Hit PUBLISH and it poofed. All that survived were the title and the labels! Gonna fix myself a bloody stiff drink to do it all over again. (Mutters) 'First world problems. First world problems. First world problems.'

But then, A Penny for Your Thoughts, an excellent Canadian blog, also on Blogspot, was taken down yesterday for supposedly offending someone's delicate sensibilities as they read an unpleasant truth. Googlie could be nipping at my heels too, for all I know. That is two down in the last few months! So time to look at some ideas if the axe falls here. Too much work to lose so time to get serious on archiving. But ... 15 years of materials is ...well, a lot.

OK, here we go again, vodka and juice in hand. Pipe heating up at my right hand.






Of course  you would be in favour, David!:








An oldie but goodie that has aged well:


But first we need to surround Iran:


Distract folk from the fiasco that is Biden. Remind them of the trauma of DC cops on Jan 6, 2021, as I saw on some report).



Traitor:



Ted Cruz, HERO!:





One of the tender hearted DC police who wept in court over the "insurrection" posing with his pal Pelosi. He is also, coincidentally, an upper level BLM organizer. The nasty runs in both big and small.






Trudeau visits BC:



This occurred yesterday a few miles from where I live. This is NOT Liberal territory. But the event never did appear on the local news, just a report on his empty promises and discussing his "family connections" on the Island.







From the last election:


Keep your eyes on this pair. Their political posturing is just that: in reality they are joined at the hip. Their enmity is intended to fool the hoi polloi but their agendas correlate.










I learned this basic fact many years ago from Henry Makow. Dang, I was furious for months as I did research and worked all of this out and applied it to my experiences.








When Mr. Fish nails it, he REALLY nails it!:
























Superpower status? This critter has done immeasurable harm.:






















Inside the Communist Democrat mind you find sludge:

 











Oh, dear! Poor Mrs. Levine and their children:


Delusional:


Steampunk Orchid Mantis:



OMG! Barry said something true!:




All yellow bellies:







 
Fire Hydrants:








Alex Jones was discussing this 15+ years ago:




Magical ethereal mushrooms:







Satan's imps X 2:

Atheists, riddle me this:

Cowichan Valley Cattle:

Speaking of beef, this burger looks to die for. I want eggs like that on everything I eat other than ice cream!




Those (((gender programmes))) are gone!:












Not to be insensitive or anything, but why does this person deserve personal media mention over the other thousands of people caught in this horrific situation?:
























Hmmm, surrounding Iran! I wonder (((who))) is behind that!

Pretty pretty please with sugar on it! Can we please?:















These guys leave their families behind to the tender mercies of the Taliban. Shameful!:






From the Rubbing-it-in-Your Face folder. This creature said the state would be locked down until that magic cabalistic number of SIX MILLION were vaccinated:








An empty Walmart:







American neocons (who are both/neither Democrat or Republican but serve another master than America) used the Afghan wars to destroy Russia several decades ago. They propped up the various terrorist organizations to defeat Russia. They induced poppy addiction of the Russian people, medical costs, injured soldiers, all to bring down the USSR by draining its resources. Russia fell after this withdrawal, went through some drastic changes and has returned strong under Putin. On an international level, many think the US is getting its just desserts for its crimes.






Sweden's latest recruitment tactics:



















Mouse and trap!:




When Google was romancing my daughter and putting her through her paces, one of the problems was to work out how many tennis balls fit into a bus and provide proof of how you reached your answer.












Devil inside. Devil inside. Every single one of them, devil inside.


 










Some Scandinavian warriors had their teeth cut so that dyes could make them look even more ferocious in battle.:

















But, but, muh carbon tax!:



Take note:




Russian Pallas kittens in the wild:









The America that was:




Possibly why, unlike my fellow hippies, I did not fall into the same hole they have because I avoided most modern culture that my peers absorbed. I still haven't seen ET!:





TBH I could not find a reliable source for this image. I found it on a Max Igan film and he is quite good with his facts but could not find the list anywhere.

Missing are dill pickles for that black pudding. That is a delicious breakfast for me for FOUR mornings!:

The celebration of freedom in Estonia. Unvaxxed separated from the Vaxxed in the Town Square. One can only wonder how those lovely European Christmas fairs will work out.





 


Ah, shaddap already!:

A name you can trust. Just 'the cost of doing business.':

Darn, I was hankering for a no-tuna tuna sub!:


You sound like a COMMIE, Arnold.:

Sign me up.

THIS is what the dork was lecturing about rather than address the fall of Afghanistan or anything else:



To be 25 again!:











Propaganda causes brain damage:



Priceless:


Phew! Made it! Although there is a definite order in which I prepare these images, sometimes the programme prints them in backwards order, destroying the flow ... I post them in lots of 20 or 30. For some reason they did not post in order but I am sure you can deal with such a small issue.

Henry, (you know who you are) I am considering your suggestion by email a few weeks ago!

Have a good week you all. I mean, as good as possible considering the madness swirling about us. There really is nada we can do about these events roaring around us; the best revenge is to survive but to also ENJOY whatever goodness comes our way.

7 comments:

  1. NOOR - Being an old retired bastard with spare time I'm up for helping archive your pages if you need. As you say, there's a shit load of really good material both written & pictorial. There may be some others out there willing to invest a few bucks into some USB & split the pages up between a few of us. Then there's copies that aren't at your abode & spread all over the planet. Just something that may interest you.

    Cheers

    Chris in Ch-Ch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great collection. Thanks!

    Is your computer a problem? Have you considered a new computer and peripherals? Maybe not a "Ferrari" computer, but at least a "Lexus?" Perhaps paid for by a "Go Fund Me" campaign. I'd contribute a modest amount.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuses are the nails that hold the house of failure together... consider that one stolen ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll match your bowl and raise you an edible...lol. Thanks for another great selection, sister! I have not seen any follow-up anywhere regarding Alberta and that court case re: gov't unable to produce sample of Covid. Another story you may have read about here in London that evaporated - a man drove his car into a family of Muslims, killing 4 of them. The backstory has nothing to do with racism and everything to do with a mechanic who claimed the vehicle was safe to drive. Thanks again for your efforts; I really look forward to these quiet Saturday mornings. Be well,sister.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No. 282, showing a steam locomotive thundering across a viaduct in what I think must be England with its train in tow, is a real delight.

    Far be it from me to find fault with such a splendid blog, but a few scantily clad young ladies now and again would enliven this site no end.

    Bonne fin de semaine !

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Atheists, riddle me this:"
    Religious people riddle me this: "In the beginning there was nothing, but there was a god"?!? Where did he come from? There was nothing...
    Neither makes sense, but if there was a god, the world wouldn't be such a shithole. He could make all people good and made earth paradise. He didn't, ergo he doesn't exist, or he's a massive asshole. And don't blame it on free will, that's the cheap excuse.
    Want my opinion on god, if it turns out he's real? Read Al Pacino's lines about god in "The Devil’s Advocate"

    (Athiest) Jürgen

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Missing are dill pickles for that black pudding. That is a delicious breakfast for me for FOUR mornings!".
    That's breakfast? For me that's 3 dinners, and I'm 1.83m 80kg, and I only eat one meal a day!!!

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.