Friday 31 December 2021

SATURDAY CARTOONS: LIVE 2022 ONE HOUR AT A TIME: JANUARY 31, 2021

The next day.. Oh my! It is Friday morning. For some reason I was confuddled and posted this on Thursday, thinking it was Friday! Oh, dear, but I somehow lost a day this week! (Without the aid of anything alcoholic).




 
Greta's dream and part of the entire agenda. Cartoons were coming out after the first lockdown about this.



 
This agent was forced to remove this tweet and face repercussions at his work. All he did was state a truth and his life was turned into a turmoil.









 
No one cares. No one listens. Thank goodness.








 
Whoopee!!!




 
Vancouver is also the cloud covered capital of Canada. Big wit there.




 
In the Victorian era, Little Cherubs were the first bottle created for babies. Unfortunately thousands of infants died using it due to cleaning difficulties and the lack of knowledge of germs.










 
The Great Reset, Anyone?





 
A dog on a leash on a beach? Almost as miserable as wearing a mask on a beach.













































 
War on Christmas idiocy. The trees are grown on TREE FARMS for Christmas!
 
And more:
 
Already dreaming of summer.
 
Twerking it. Does this make the Grinch sexy?

 
Old Persian miniature of Mary and Jesus. Or so it says. Looks rather Indian to me.




























 
The Japanese are very fancy with their trains.



















 
Vancouver Island Roads (not the highways)


 
His final New Year it seems. Anyone sad about that?



 
Rare Christmas Eve information. Let's enlighten the world.








 
The Queen's Throne. Ghis and Kevin.


 
The artist joked that we check back in a week to see if he is still alive after publishing this one.













 
This straight football coach and ITT developer loves high heels and skirts. Comments?








 
Then the leg snapped off and it went in....

 
Poor creature is bored to death!
 
I have a severe case of onism.











 







 
Unless it suits their purpose.... then they pretend.


 
It is sheer coincidence that these two .gifs ended up together but it kinda works.

 
Somewhere in Sicily:






 
Trump just is not what people thought he was. Still the best deal in town but the shine is gone.









 
CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?! "Scary sounding conditions"































 
Well done! Keep it up.













 
Another car on that Japanese train. Each train has a theme. No advertising!











 
Those Emanuel Brothers. Such fine (((dual citizens))). This one is all about being put permanently to sleep on your 75th birthday.










 
I have the book. A tough read but OMG so worth it. I had planned to give it to my son-in-law for Christmas but was told it was a waste of my money because RFK Jr. is 'just another crazy conspiracy theorist.'



Whew! You made it to the bottom. I am not going to say much about Happy New Year or any of that stuff. I wish you all the best possible but I am too honest to be terribly optimistic about what is ahead for global citizenry. That WW3/Apocalypse stuff, you understand.
 
The loss of my Grandchildren is a constant rip in my heart, and they are being used to... break me. My option is, risk death and be with family; risk us and you are out. So I have made my choice. 
 
The loss of my relationship with my daughter is also a constant ache. She admitted it was she who was behind this push to get me vaccinated, so the cut is even deeper. I cannot trust her and that puts me in with so many others who are in families in turmoil. In our few conversations, there is a new high wall between us. I have never had to deal with such a thing. I guess I never really knew her, again a disconcerting thought. Since there is a baby involved, I haven't got a leg to stand on. Or the fact that I am over 65! Every one thinks we seniors should be taking this jab. NO!
 
As for my other closest kin here, his wife is a retired surgeon and very proud that she is vaccinating up to 55 children a day. "Doing her part." So I am now, to all intents and purposes, alone. No invitations came this year, despite the fact she and I never discuss these matters. For one, I am "intellectually inferior" in her books. But let's leave it at that.

Which is one reason I am so glad to receive your messages! Something in Blogspot is not letting me respond or comment at all to any of you either here or at any other Blogspot site. But I read your messages and am most gratified that my efforts serve someone a purpose. 

My only wish is that this were over. But I fear we are just in the early stages. You know what is valuable to you. You know what you can and cannot do to get through this. I don't plan on going anywhere soon, God willing, and will be here for as long as He allows. 

Blessings and ... pull your loved ones in. Never let them go. Family is what you make it and all you have. There is always hope but hope doesn't mean much if you don't take action. 
 

And on this note, I hope to see you again in another week!

14 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you have broken with your family over the issue of the jabs, Noor. You are braver than I am: I submitted, against my better judgement, because I knew that if I attempted to refuse, I would never hear the last of it from my offspring. Fortunately, there don't seem to have been any ill effects, at any rate so far.

    Thank you for including No. 136. She is one very sexy lady, and she knows it, too. Nineteenth century she may be, but some things don't change!

    Malgré tout, meilleurs vœux de bonne et heureuse année !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seasons greetings, stay safe and healthy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe we have to make our own families now, people of our choosing. Mine have left me, also, but I have another, now. People who love me and ask nothing of me, and I give them my everything. Stay strong, my dear one, you are reaching people in places you wouldn't believe (cuz I forward your things). Take heart; MANY of us mourn with you. FIND us. You are not alone. It is wonderful to be loved for your own sake, and you are.

    God's blessings on you for what you do. Thank you.

    From another miserable part of the Northwest--sw WA, you have my fondest regards.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer about your daughter. All I can offer commiserations & (probably of little comfort to you) to give my grandson an extra hug & tell him it's from you. I too have had to give up his swimming lessons as I don't have the required "ihre papiere bitte" And with them wanting to jab the 5 - 11 yo's - "Not compulsory" but we have heard all these assurances b4 - but if you don't it will no doubt be 'No Entry' We are wondering if he'll be able to play soccer. Or if by a miracle he can, will we be able to watch, having taken him to & not missed a game in the 3 years he's been playing (& loving it.) We flagged Christmas lunch with the wifes family. I would NOT have been able to keep my mouth shut when the 'medical sales rep know-it-all-but-actually-knowing-S.F.A' sister-in-law started going on about being an 'Anti Vaxxer'.. Then there would've been all the others asking us if we were vaccinated & me having to reply by asking if they had "recovered from syphilis" or "When was their sex change transition scheduled for" . . . . Hey want to ask me about my personal medical situation then I'll do the same ;-) So twas a very quiet Christmas at ours, similar to yours Noor.

    Lets hope this coming year brings an end to this medical tyranny or barring that an awakening amongst the jabbed population. Here in NZ we were told "2 jabs then you can have Christmas" That turned out to be bullshit & while there is still lots of 'JabCinda love' out here discontent growing every day. She runs a FB live thingy there are 10's of thousands of comments every episode & wife said there must be a sizeable 'deletion' crew scrubbing the negative comments in their thousands. So the worm IS turning - It's a race between waking up enough before democracy as we know it is dead.
    See you (virtually) next year Noor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Experiencing similar 'icy' relations with my sister and her cucked family. The red line was her decision with her husband and ex to inoculate the children. For confronting them for their stupidity, I was told to 'stay in my lane'. Sad but I won't be subjected to their spikes!!!

    Grateful to you for all your hard work compiling these cartoons! Brightens my every week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You for all you have done these many years , Noor ! Am so sorry for your pain and Heartache. Wishing you the BEST in the times to come . Chin up, and hold YOUR line ... Hugs to you ! Todd

    ReplyDelete
  7. Noor, your weekly posts instruct, warn, encourage and strengthen as no other site does. God bless you for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Snips, hang in there! We love you bunches and need you in the fight. Be well. God bless. Nick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Noor
    You are not alone. I, too, am unvaxed so I am here for you!!!!! You count and I count....isn't that enough? Don't worry.....the truth will set you free soon enough....just keep the faith and don't lose yours no matter how hard they push you....push back and fight against this medical tyranny. They will all be dead or wish they were dead soon enough. You and I will live to see it come to pass. I am 74.
    Your friend in Ohio
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am 65. Most of my 'family' took the jab. But I already knew they were dumb asses. I'm from a family of 10, but only talk to a few of them. Frankly, I don't miss the drama. It's sad that you can't visit your family. I could, but don't really want to. One of my nieces won't let her un-jabbed Mom see the kids. THEY TRUST THE GOVERNMENT !
    I see 2 ways for you to look at this :
    1.) The 'good guys' will fix this - liars exposed, traitors executed, back to normal with NESARA, your family realizes their error, you are back in good graces, with more respect for your wisdom. Problem over.
    2.) We all lose - New World Order, Population reduced to 500 million, us oldsters euthanized, it's over. You wouldn't want to live that way anyhow. If your God is real, you get to see them all over again, minus the human stupid. All you lost was Earth time. Problem solved.
    With scene 2, I lose. I'm an Atheist. This is it. I hope you are right.

    blueray

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in the same situation with my family as you.l share your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your work is much appreciated here in central Ontario. It's so unfair that you must go through the scenario that you describe. The level of anger and angst that many people are rising to must have an end date. We can only hope that far more placebos have been injected than venom. But the level of gullibility I'm seeing over this experiment is truly mind numbing. 2021 will go down as the best year ever for all the lab rats we've spared by assuming their role. Peace be upon you my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't get how so many people don't see this corona bs for what it is, a complete scam.
    After two years off lying their asses off, people still believe what politicians and "experts" tell them.
    Seriously, they must have the IQ of a cucumber.
    Thanks for another great post Noor. I hope everything will be ok in the end with your family, but from what I've read, I fear for the 3-4-5?-6?-7?-.... jabbed.
    Another year, same old BS. Might aswell call it 2019 3.0

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete
  14. The orchid with the image of the bird was beyond beautiful. Thank you again for your work.
    To quote Mark Twain "It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them that they have been fooled"

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.