Saturday 5 August 2023

SATURDAY CARTOONS: BUT WAIT: THE UNIVERSE HAS MORE!: AUGUST 5, 2023


There is always more. The universe doesn't know when to stop. Just when you stop to take a deep breath and slow your heart, something more comes along. Lately it just never stops: all according to plan. I hope everyone is doing well as can be considering; which is still pretty good for many of us. 
 
Apologies for Wednesday but there are times I just don't feel up to the task; or I am tuckered out from something I have been doing. Or, I just want to spend my time elsewhere. But you know I cannot stay away for very long!  Now take care and enjoy these summer days while they last.


 
This is one of the deepest cartoons ever.
 
But then this one is pretty good too.


Everything









 
Something else they will doubtless blame Trump for.









 
Deep worrisome sigh looking at this. It looks like a high school group on a trek through the hills.

















 
I take this as a sign. Yesterday I was in a pet shop and I saw a young Beta in these exact colours. Absolutely stunning. Then I found this. Tomorrow I will have to buy him.




 
Elon loves Canada. Hmmm. Message to JT?
 
Why not? Good question.
 
Where to you put the apathetic or naive or purposefully ignorant?


 
I would not consider this list to be accurate... terribly incomplete.
 
So here we have the original of another anti-JT hoax. Got to admit that was a pretty good photo-shop they did.









 
Wearing a watch that could buy the subway line... The train never left the station and was filled with security folk and carefully selected riders. I truly am so glad I don't live in Toronto any longer.

 
Whatever "papa" did, JT has tried to emulate. Right down to the yoga poses.
 
Perhaps Klaus Schwab's belt buckle is circular....


 
Too soon?





 
Those wise Persians and their way with words...


 
Her cheeriness as she speaks so is terrifying. So light and airy, dismissive, factual.


 
Fan art of Noah Harari. Hard to believe these people exist but they do. Satanism is a big deal and Harari is Satan's mouthpiece.
 
However, there is always this chap. From my love of the renaissance I remembered the Orsini family existed. They made the Medici clan look like toddlers. They utilized the same dark arts that Catherine Medici took to the courts of France ~ knowledge of poison and death. Black nobility who hire and employ, work with on an equal level, with the Rotheschilds. I do not understand why this family was not included in the works of Fritz Springmeier and his work on the 13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati.







 
I refused to do it because I knew this was the final goal of all this fuss. Besides, I already know plenty just from family lore. It all comes down to BLOOD.



 
So then JT ... eh? I knew, however, just from looking at him that Fidel was Sephardic and/or Marrano.















 
I hope Devon Archer has a mighty protection around him and a food taster to boot.









 
That Beast is a rather devilish looking chap, is he not? The legs of a satyr/traditional Satan.















 
We know the leader does not bark. Typical. The pups are all eyeing the photographer, the cat looks elsewhere.






 
Bound feet







 
Look closely. Whose name is that again? Taken from the laptop photos.



 
Hunter does not like "yellow" women.










 
Spider webs





 
Elder abuse


 
Beauty and brains. Hedy Lamarr was a Hollywood actress in the 1940s and an inventor who holds the patent for frequency hopping, which is used in wireless communications today like WiFi and Bluetooth! She is known as "the Mother of WiFi."






 
ANOTHER weather reporting cheat.


 
This is what the Schwab girl is going on about.

 
Don't forget the electronics... How much energy must be expended at cost to the taxpayers (and the environment) to handle these situations and repair the damage they have done?


 
May the removal of this material be slow and painful.

 
They are not "elites": they are the Predator Class.


 
MAJOR truth.











 
A favourite meal ~ Cobb salad








 
Seriously? Expect no less from the Post!



 
From today's viewpoint, this headline from 2006 seems rather prophetic, does it not?






 
I am sure you do.

 
The Taliban just burned all the musical instruments they could find in Afghanistan. "Immoral instruments". The killing of the Afghani culture, the spiritual darkening of that nation as it falls into ever more primitive ways.




 
These foolish women. Why do they not work on their own culture?



 
Flip flop




 
Years ago Canada sent some Afrikaners back home saying there was no reason for them to move to Canada. They have denied other groups asylum as well stating no problems exist in South Afrika. I have been so embarrassed by Canada over this. Meanwhile they would accept the darker people without a qualm. Russia is the only nation that has taken Boers in. It is shameful that we deny our own kind safety.
 
Read this!








 
An ancient tomb was found on the Isle of Man. This is how they replicated the burial.













 
Not much of a loss.










 
So many potential captions...

 
Why is a journalist being asked for her opinion in the first place? She has those crazy eyes, too. Oh, crap! She is a professor at University of British Columbia. Once again, world, I apologize for the FILTH coming out of my nation.





 
Let me get this straight. A woman (who thinks she is a man gave birth without any involvement from a man) has twins and this is NEWS? Don't most woman have a dream of motherhood? How is this news? Oh! the person is "trans". How silly of me to forget.
 
Life comes at you hard.








 
I had nuns.













 
Hoohooo this is dangerous material to post!











 
I think this merely confirms what we already knew. The ADL has been heavily involved in its contents as well.




 
He would know.





 
I never found that person: it is a gift granted the fortunate few.

















 
Why would a Jewish man say something like this? (Tweet is a yr old)






 
Why? Well we know why ~ but how is it no one seems to notice? No one seems to care. It is at this time I think of ... The Great Electron!

 
Silver Rill corn







 
The California coast




















 
I fully understand this sentiment.


 
They are charging Trump with the very crimes they committed to bring their coup of America about.










 
Man or woman? I honestly cannot tell. 
 
I mean, this is a man. Could you tell just from this photo?




 
Homeschool your children! Read that small print below. Propaganda as a grammar lesson.






 
The engine room of a luxury deco train known as the Mallard.




 
From Fiji


 
The aforementioned Mallard

 
That authority she did NOT have a healthy distrust of, killed her



 
Dead




10 comments:

  1. Hola Noor,
    Missed you greatly on Wednesday, but very happy to read you today.
    My favourites are always the truthful presentations of our Prime Moron Turd'Oh! (you can't ever post enough of his multiple inanities), and the constantly growing sad news of all the naive innocents murdered or permanently incapacitated by the poison Covid fake vaxx. Even now, after seeing all the many very visible cases of the severe harms caused by the fake vaxx, the large majority of the poisoned naive sheeple have still not realized that they were duped or forced to poison themselves by their lying, corrupt Gummints and their Tell-LIE-vision. There are none so blind as those who will not see. So sad.
    Saludos,
    Moi

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. 428: ah, the celebrated Mallard! Set a speed record (126 mph) back in 1938. Definitely a classic among steam locomotives. Welcome back, Noor; I'm glad you're all right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...excellent!. There is so much to comment on. The only pick I have today is South Africa. I was there at least 20 years ago, and even then there were white farmers who were wiped out. And yet we heard nothing about that in the west. Every white south African I talked to had tales of car-jackings or B&E's that happened to them. And a number of them wanted to leave but.... they either couldn't sell their holdings or find a country that would take them in.
    Aeneas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Noor, I am thankful you are able to post again. Please, don't be sad for not knowing someone who told you everything will be alright, because it's a lie only, it's in the interim only. But both of us once had someone who knew us from our bones. And we had children in the back of the speed wagon ... that's more than so many others have had or will have. Sincerely the other grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Apologies for Wednesday..."
    No need for apologies, wednesday is an extra we're happy to get, but we understand if you miss some.

    No offence, but we're not getting any younger, none of us.
    Have you thought about getting help?
    And someone continuing your work, when something happens to you?
    I don't want to get rid of you, but it'd be a shame if this blog was lost.
    Not just for us, but also for the ones just discovering snippits and slappits, and the ones after them.

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great imagery! I always look forward to it.

    Brian in Oklahoma

    ReplyDelete
  7. good work thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. "From today's viewpoint, this headline from 2006 seems rather prophetic, does it not?"
    Not really when you realise jews control most of the media, tv stations, social media, newspapers, etc., and they're responsible for the covidhoax.
    It is all planned well in advance, and I'm talking hundreds of years, waiting for the right technology, they can use, to come along.
    These people are pure evil.

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Hoohooo this is dangerous material to post!"

    I think there's a typo in that meme.
    That's suppose to say "ruin the world", is it not?!?...

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete
  10. "I never found that person: it is a gift granted the fortunate few."

    I did, my gf. I trust her with my life, and vice versa.
    We never got married, because why would you?

    We don't have children because we ran out of money, before the renovations were finished, and you can't raise children on a contruction site, and we wanted atleast 4.

    I blame my mother for that. My mother pressured my gf to buy this house, because it's close to my parents.
    I didn't know, because gf didn't tell me. If I knew, I wouldn't have agreed to buy it. My gf told me she wanted the house.
    It's a shame, but it is what it is. I haven't had any contact with my parents in years.

    No offspring, but I doubt that's a bad thing. Who wants to have children in this shitty world?!?


    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.