Tuesday 8 August 2023

WEDNESDAY DROP: MEMES ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN BULLETS: AUGUST 9, 2023

 
That eagle clearly looks rather concerned. The bear is working on his appetite. Russia and America at the moment perhaps?
 
Lower level entities thrive off fear.






















 
Dwight Eisenhower. "The terrible Swedish Jew". This explains so much about the man's actions in WW2.























 
Beyond "mere" invasion of our nation, this gets pretty invasive.



 
Satire but maybe another glimpse into the future of Canadians

 
Poilievre's record

 
They misspelled Grindr.

 
I won't be around but I predicted his father so this feels about right.




 
No one was angry, we were all laughing too.







 
This is one of Justin's body doubles.
 
Pierre did refer to Justin as "my idiot son" in public.




Back in the 1960's and early '70's I lived in apartments on major streets in downtown Toronto. Everyone walked by including many blacks with huge afros. We took great fun dropping mini marshmallows into that hair wand watch it shake when the victim felt something then walked on. It was seriously funny. One would be shot for such a thing now.





































 
Costa Rica






 
We did it before, we might have to do it again.
































 
This was posted with the question "Why is the sun so enormous? What is this?"





 
More Canuck satire:








 
I changed my filter when this one came my way!

 
Beats being a barista



 
If I could, so can you. But spelling still counts!










 
Heck, I would talk to Chloe as I prepared and fried her! Thank her for her service.






 
Can you see the beast within?


 
I remember the sound, the splat, the larger insects made, especially June bugs. Now they were loud! Now there are almost no insects and certainly not like this.

 
Trust the effing ADL. 2018 and it was not shut down, now heats up again.
 
The political cartoon art of Kenyan painter Michael Soi.
 
I spent many hours doing this over a few summers on Prince Edward Island. Hard work for the forearms but it comes.




 
Things are heating up in Africa again ~ a whole new level.


 
Folks, this is what we fight to preserve





 
I have said the same thing about feeding those who now invade Europe in the past when there was starvation going on. We just did not have the dots to connect back then, now we do.



















 
(((They))) do not consider the fetus a human until it is born.

 
Just when you think they cannot go any lower....



 
An inquisitive bacon seed.


 
Please read this through. I have focused on this issue before.

 
The Irish countryside







 
FFS!














 
A Sunday dive in Slovenia







I thought of this as well ~she threw it simply as a mindfluck to America.

 
Zeus decided to step in and deal with Rapinoe's hubris












 
I still believe this is a guy beneath it all.


 
Make-up only make this person look like a drag queen who doesn't try.







 
BAM!

 
Egret in a Louisiana swamp










 
After the bombing. London 1940






 
The ruins of Nan Midol
















 
This train reminds me of crayola crayons.




 
We know he can never apologize enough. Pity he did so in the first place.






















5 comments:

  1. Muchas gracias siempre, Noor!
    Your intelligence and many hours of work in putting these compilations together are greatly appreciated, always.
    Saludos,
    Moi

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Jews" did'nt kill JESUS, Kenites did. Big difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If I could, so can you. But spelling still counts!"
    I could, but I had to look twice setomeims.
    If I can, everyone can, English is my third language after Dutch and French.
    My French sucks tho, to be honest.

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking about this, so I decided to post it again:

    Chickens are loaded with esbl bacteria, that produce an enzyme that break down antibiotics.
    You can cook the chicken untill it's ash, and the bacteria will be dead, but the enzymes will remain in it.
    So the more chicken you eat, the more of that enzyme accumulates in your body, working against whatever antibiotics you take/need.
    I've stopped eating chicken because of this, 10 years ago.
    Why isn't this huge news? Because governments can't afford to ruin businesses processing chickens.
    It's in KFC, MCDo, charcutery, ground meat, fried, Chinese food, and a list longer than my arm.
    It is in other meats, but far less.

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete
  5. That train does look like a box of Crayolas, LOL! thanks

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.