Friday 26 May 2023

SATURDAY CARTOONS; TEMPORARY PRIVILEGES ~ THE LIST IS SHRINKING: MAY 27, 2023









 
Me. July 23, 1981, with Daughter #1, now 42. I was 33 at the time. Now I look at myself and wonder why I thought I was so unattractive that I undervalued myself!





 
!!!!





















 
Under reported story.






 
Infestation/Infiltration





 
She just completed Tough Muddah. My girl did that three times; terrific dirty fun for the fit and great for team building provided they are all into high level activity.


 
Is something up? Or is it all just one coincidence after another?










Canadian/American involvement in South America.
 
We keep coming back to the missing explosives....








 
Rest in Peace, Mr. Brandt, you did make a difference; you will be missed. He died from an auto accident.















 
AOC and her man.












 
Hahaha. We were wrong. Sometimes Left Memes are hilarious! I suppose they have not heard of all the suicides....

 
I remember this. It seemed significant at the time but of course was brushed down the Democrat rabbit hole immediately.




































 
That was my first gardening lesson, watching those ants open up our peonies. The next lesson was learning that lady preying mantises ate their husbands' heads. Daddy never did explain that one very well!











 
Er, "betray their colostomies"?








 
They destroy when they are displeased: we merely stay away.









 
I was reading Camus when I was 15, along with Sartre. Existentialist writers, both. Was not good for a mind as undeveloped and immature as mine was at the time.


 
Read this twice. Then read it again.


 
Venus de Willendorf











 
Oh, look! They fast-tracked David Hogg. 1270 is in the 83rd percentile, not exactly a great score especially for a prestigious ivy league university.

























 
Philippine fish farm







 
A tiny little Stink Bug







 
Flashback. This poster caused so much trouble on Canadian campuses. The Palestinian students were  under attack by (((our mutual enemy))).













 





 
Another Left cartoon. Read it and weep. No humour here and a lot of confusion of what is right and good. I imagine a teacher wrote this one. Home schooling is what you do to raise a bad person....


 
She will write your kid letters for ... transformation... after convincing them they are trans...

 
Truly a hole in the wall...

 
What does this have to do with EDUCATION?





 
BINGO! These are the guys who end up in women's prisons.



 
In a Men's Washroom at Vanderbilt University.





















 
Teen fashion, Cashing in on a sad social trend.
 
These are from the Walmart children's line. Some available in newborn onesies.


 
When this woman had an outburst a few years ago I got so ticked. I was 4 years in on a series she starred in and could no longer watch it. She ruined it completely with her very vile anger.

 
Another very lame Left wing cartoon. Has no one taught them about the KKK and the Democrats?




































 
Meme folders. This is how much I have... I am ... a librarian...





 
Does it have to be a grocery store? A good sound equipment shop would be my call. Or a tricycle scooter!
 
Divine derriere


























 
Somewhere along the Seine

































 
New York City








Please don't forget to check out my blog roll people.

10 comments:

  1. Where is your blog roll?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To the right of the page. You Gotta Read Here is the title.

      Delete
  2. It was nice to see that picture of you with the little one. I especially like that your picture doesn't have the "wolf" look that so many deem necessary for a picture. Why we are supposed to show our teeth (which most of the time looks so awkward) in a photo is beyond me.
    That medical tidbit about deuterostomes and the fact we all develop from the rectum onwards really does reflect the observation that many people never develop past that. I think that has embellished my understanding of people to a new high...or is that low?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias, gracias, gracias, Noor!
    I particularly appreciated all your Covid postings. Still waiting for the day that the sheeple will finally wake up to their (intended) slaughter via the vaxx.
    BTW, I can't understand how/why you undervalued yourself in your earlier (33) days. Your total beauty (in all respects) is evident in that photo of you with your daughter.
    Saludos from Valencia,
    Moi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for everything, you truly are a gem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In many lists, PRIDE is considered the foremost of the seven deadly sins.
    It leads to all the others. Good thing there’s a whole month dedicated to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Russian lady shown with Bill Gates in No. 221 is charming. I don't blame Mr. Gates a bit. I'd play bridge with her any time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tendency to judge ourselves harshly while young, and I guess many never stop, is something I think everyone can identify with and it's a shame. It's quite sad that so much focus is placed on the superficial since youth is gone before you even have the chance to appreciate it. Good thing this is all just a ride, perhaps next trip we get it right.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, our best librarian! I steel as much as I can.
    May your wish come true for the three-wheeled scooter. Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  9. The people behind the scene, controling/blackmailing/bribing governments, are also great at inventing diseases.
    I don't have to explain this, just look at this meme...

    https://ibb.co/LJLpLqb

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.