1. MORTIMER ZUCKERMAN, owner of NY Daily News, US News & World Report and chair of the Conference of Presidents of Major Jewish American Organizations, one of the largest pro-Israel lobbying groups.
2. LESLIE MOONVES, president of CBS television, great-nephew of David Ben-Gurion, and co-chair with Norman Ornstein of the Advisory Committee on Public Interest Obligation of Digital TV Producers, appointed by Clinton.
3. JONATHAN MILLER, chair and CEO of AOL division of AOL-Time-Warner NEIL SHAPIRO, president of NBC News
4. JEFF GASPIN, Executive Vice-President, Programming, NBC
5. DAVID WESTIN, president of ABC News
6. SUMNER REDSTONE, CEO of Viacom, “world’s biggest media giant” (Economist, 11/23/2) owns Viacom cable, CBS and MTVs all over the world, Blockbuster video rentals and Black Entertainment TV.
7. MICHAEL EISNER, major owner of Walt Disney, Capitol Cities, ABC.
8. RUPERT MURDOCH, Owner Fox TV, New York Post, London Times, News of the World (Jewish mother)
9. MEL KARMAZIN, president of CBS
10. DON HEWITT, Exec. Director, 60 Minutes, CBS
11. JEFF FAGER, Exec. Director, 60 Minutes II. CBS
12. DAVID POLTRACK, Executive Vice-President, Research and Planning, CBS
13. SANDY KRUSHOW, Chair, Fox Entertainment
14. LLOYD BRAUN, Chair, ABC Entertainment
15. BARRY MEYER, chair, Warner Bros.
16. SHERRY LANSING. President of Paramount Communications and Chairman of Paramount Pictures’ Motion Picture Group.
17. HARVEY WEINSTEIN, CEO. Miramax Films.
18. BRAD SIEGEL., President, Turner Entertainment.
19. PETER CHERNIN, second in-command at Rupert Murdoch’s News. Corp., owner of Fox TV
20. MARTY PERETZ, owner and publisher of the New Republic, which openly identifies itself as pro-Israel. Al Gore credits Marty with being his “mentor.”
21. ARTHUR O. SULZBERGER, JR., publisher of the NY Times, the Boston Globe and other publications.
22. WILLIAM SAFIRE, syndicated columnist for the NYT.
23. TOM FRIEDMAN, syndicated columnist for the NYT.
24. CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER, syndicated columnist for the Washington Post. Honored by Honest Reporting.com, website monitoring “anti-Israel media.”
25. RICHARD COHEN, syndicated columnist for the Washington Post
26. JEFF JACOBY, syndicated columnist for the Boston Globe
27. NORMAN ORNSTEIN, American Enterprise Inst., regular columnist for USA Today, news analyst for CBS, and co-chair with Leslie Moonves of the Advisory Committee on Public Interest Obligation of Digital TV Producers, appointed by Clinton.
28. ARIE FLEISCHER, Dubya’s press secretary.
29. STEPHEN EMERSON, every media outlet’s first choice as an expert on domestic terrorism.
30. DAVID SCHNEIDERMAN, owner of the Village Voice and the New Times network of “alternative weeklies.”
31. DENNIS LEIBOWITZ, head of Act II Partners, a media hedge fund
32. KENNETH POLLACK, for CIA analysts, director of Saban Center for Middle East Policy, writes op-eds in NY Times, New Yorker
33. BARRY DILLER, chair of USA Interactive, former owner of Universal Entertainment
34. KENNETH ROTH, Executive Director of Human Rights Watch
35. RICHARD LEIBNER, runs the N.S. Bienstock talent agency, which represents 600 news personalities such as Dan Rather, Dianne Sawyer and Bill O’Reilly.
36. TERRY SEMEL, CEO, Yahoo, former chair, Warner Bros.
37. MARK GOLIN, VP and Creative Director, AOL
38. WARREN LIEBERFORD, Pres., Warner Bros. Home Video Div. of AOL- TimeWarner
39. JEFFREY ZUCKER, President of NBC Entertainment
40. JACK MYERS, NBC, chief.NYT 5.14.2
41. SANDY GRUSHOW, chair of Fox Entertainment
42. GAIL BERMAN, president of Fox Entertainment
43. STEPHEN SPIELBERG, co-owner of Dreamworks
44. JEFFREY KATZENBERG, co-owner of Dreamworks
45. DAVID GEFFEN, co-owner of Dreamworks
46. LLYOD BRAUN, chair of ABC Entertainment
47. JORDAN LEVIN, president of Warner Bros. Entertainment
48. MAX MUTCHNICK, co-executive producer of NBC’s “Good Morning Miami”
49. DAVID KOHAN, co-executive producer of NBC’s “Good Morning Miami”
50. HOWARD STRINGER, chief of Sony Corp. of America
51. AMY PASCAL, chair of Columbia Pictures
52. JOEL KLEIN, chair and CEO of Bertelsmann’s American operations
53. ROBERT SILLERMAN, founder of Clear Channel Communications
54. BRIAN GRADEN, president of MTV entertainment
55. IVAN SEIDENBERG, CEO of Verizon Communications
56. WOLF BLITZER, host of CNN’s Late Edition
57. LARRY KING, host of Larry King Live
58. TED KOPPEL, host of ABC’s Nightline
59. ANDREA KOPPEL, CNN Reporter
60. PAULA ZAHN, CNN Host
61. MIKE WALLACE, Host of CBS, 60 Minutes
62. BARBARA WALTERS, Host, ABC’s 20-20
63. MICHAEL LEDEEN, editor of National Review
64. BRUCE NUSSBAUM, editorial page editor, Business Week
65. DONALD GRAHAM, Chair and CEO of Newsweek and Washington Post, son of ATHERINE GRAHAM MEYER, former owner of the Washington Post
66. HOWARD FINEMAN, Chief Political Columnist, Newsweek
67. WILLIAM KRISTOL, Editor, Weekly Standard, Exec. Director Project for a New American Century (PNAC)
68. RON ROSENTHAL, Managing Editor, San Francisco Chronicle
69. PHIL BRONSTEIN, Executive Editor, San Francisco Chronicle
70. RON OWENS, Talk Show Host, KGO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San Francisco)
71. JOHN ROTHMAN, Talk Show Host, KGO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San Francisco)
72. MICHAEL SAVAGE, Talk Show Host, KFSO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San Francisco) Syndicated in 100 markets
73. MICHAEL MEDVED, Talk Show Host, on 124 AM stations
74. DENNIS PRAGER, Talk Show Host, nationally syndicated from LA. Has Israeli flag on his home page.
75. BEN WATTENBERG, Moderator, PBS Think Tank.
76. ANDREW LACK, president of NBC
77. DANIEL MENAKER, Executive Director, Harper Collins
78. DAVID REZNIK, Editor, The New Yorker
79. NICHOLAS LEHMANN, writer, the New York
80. HENRICK HERTZBERG, Talk of the Town editor, The New Yorker
81. SAMUEL NEWHOUSE JR, and DONALD NEWHOUSE own Newhouse Publications, includes 26 newspapers in 22 cities; the Conde Nast magazine group, includes The New Yorker; Parade, the Sunday newspaper supplement; American City Business Journals, business newspapers published in more than 30 major cities in America; and interests in cable television programming and cable systems serving 1 million homes.
Meet just a few of your Jewish Supremacist Warmongers