(Note: regarding weather, volcanoes, earthquakes etc. With HAARP in play and the weather wars not merely science fiction any longer, even the point the writer makes here is now moot)
(These groups are known as The Hidden Hand, among other things and consist of the Freemasons, the Black Nobility, the Winds of Moriah
, political leaders, the elite, military brass, international mobs and criminals, Bilderbergers, Club of Roam, CFR, the list can be endless but many of these members are in various of the above associations as their role might dictate)
Is it possible that government leaders and others planned these events and then orchestrated them to their desired conclusions?
Is it possible that even the great catastrophes of history were part of this plan?
"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, it was planned that way."
- The events overwhelmed them, and could not have been prevented; or
- The events were allowed to occur because the officials wanted them to occur.
- One is for any of the participants in the conspiracy to break with it and to expose his or her involvement. This takes an extremely courageous individual, and that type of exposure is indeed rare.
- The second group of exposers are those who have unknowingly participated in a conspiratorial planning of an event but who didn't realize it until later. These individuals, and there aren't many in the history of the world, have also exposed the inner workings of the conspiracy at great peril to themselves.(Benjamin Freedman is an excellent example of such an individual.)
- The third method of exposing a conspiracy is for researchers to uncover conspiratorial designs in the events of the past. If you're interested in this field of study I'm sure you've come across many such sources who expose conspiracies.
"Three hundred men, all of whom know one another, direct the economic destiny of Europe and choose their successors from among themselves." ~ Walter Rathenau, who in 1909 controlled German General Electric.
"Fifty men have run America and that's a high figure." ~ Joseph Kennedy, the father of the late president John Kennedy.
"There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an international Anglophile network which operates, to some extent, in the way the radical Right believes the Communists act. In Fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any group, and frequently does so."
"I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960's, to examine its papers and secret records." ~ Dr. Carroll Quigley, a professor of History at Georgetown University's Foreign Service School, author of Tragedy & Hope.
"Rose Kennedy (the wife of Joseph Kennedy) knew that the man she loved loved a power beyond the power of money. He wanted the power of government, and he would have it." ~ Pearl Buck author of The Kennedy Women.
"The answer is quite the reverse of the question: These men (involved with the Conspiracy) became illustrious because they were part of the Conspiracy." ~ Blair Coan, author of The Red Web.
"When a person has all the money he needs, his goal becomes power." ~ Former Congressman John Schmitz.
"There are two passions which have a powerful influence on the affairs of men. These are... love of power and love of money.... When united... they have the most violent effects." ~ Benjamin Franklin
However, power itself has a corrupting influence on those who seek it. In an oft-quoted truth. Lord Acton explained power thus: "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely."
"Power is the end. What other delight is there but to enjoy the sheer sense of control? Let me see any other motive in the people who command." ~ Richard J. Whalen, author of The Founding Father, speaking of Joseph Kennedy.
1 Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain?2 The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the LORD and against his Anointed One.3 "Let us break their chains," they say, "and throw off their fetters."