Monday 19 October 2009

HELLO KITTY BURQA ~ LOVE IT OR HATE IT?

October 19, 2009
HELLO KITTY HELL


Of course my wife thinks that this is an important fashion statement because “everyone should be able to wear Hello Kitty outfits if they want.”

I, on the other hand, see it as yet another example that the evil feline line will go absolutely anywhere in the attempt to make a few extra bucks and has no problem co-opting any religion in doing so.

In fact, I have no doubt that Hello Kitty’s plan is to meld all the religions of the world together through Hello Kittification so that we all worship her.

Just one more step toward global Hello Kitty Hell…

OK OK, I keep a serious blog but I just found something silly I had to share with you. I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time as I did at the above commentary of the blog keeper, a man who is apparently married to a woman obsessed by Hello Kitty.

There is a Hello Kitty item for EVERYTHING from toothpicks to Lear Jets. You want a car? Appliances? All are available with HK built into them but I never thought I would see ..... a Hello Kitty burqa!

Maybe I have been dealing with global conspiracies for too long, but this just cracked me up. I laughed until I could not see due to the tears. To me, it was just wonderful to have a laugh over what we all know is a serious thing. We get so wrapped up in the problems, we forget the value of a good giggle. A world consumed by Hello Kitty madness ~. what do you think, folks?

It does look to me as if there is a tall tall man in side that burka, but that's ok. This was introduced at a fashion show in Portugal last month.

Thank you Mr. Hello Kitty Hell Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.