Tuesday 20 October 2009

CHINA ~ CANNIBALISM AND BABIES

I APOLOGIZE TO ALL OF MY READERS FOR THE WAY I PRESENTED THIS MATERIAL YESTERDAY. I WAS STILL IN SUCH STATE OF SHOCK MY THINKING PROCESSES WENT ON A TEMPORARY VACATION.

I HAVE RECEIVED A FEW VERY IRATE NOTES FROM READERS UPSET TO HAVE SEEN SUCH THINGS UNEXPECTEDLY. I APOLOGIZE.

HOWEVER THESE IMAGES SHOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING IF PEOPLE WANT THAT OPTION. IF IT STEAMS THEM UP ENOUGH TO ATTEMPT TO HALT THIS VILE PRACTICE. WHAT I AM GOING TO DO IS LEAVE THAT PAGE WITH A WARNING AND THE IMAGES AND POST WRITING HERE OR OTHER PAGES.

IF I ADD MORE INFORMATION ON THIS TOPIC, THE VISUALS WILL BE POSTED ON THAT ONE PAGE. THIS WAY, YOU MAKE A DECISION WHETHER OR NOT YOU WISH TO VIEW THE PHOTOS.

IT IS AMAZING TO THINK THAT THE ZIONISTS HAVE LET SUCH HORRIBLE PRESS THAT WOULD MAKE THEM ALMOST SEEM INNOCENT, NOT BE SHOWN TO THE WORLD IS ONE THING I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

I KNOW THAT, SINCE SEEING THOSE IMAGES LAST NIGHT, I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SEE ANYTHING ELSE. I CLOSE MY EYES ~ I SEE ONE. I OPEN MY EYES ~ I THINK OF THEM. I JUST KNOW, THAT IS THE MOST EVIL THING I HAVE EVER HEARD OF IN MY LIFE, AND I AM NOT ONE TO SAY SUCH THINGS JUST TO IMPRESS.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

CHINA ~ BABIES AND FOETUSES MAKE FOR GOOD HEALTH

I went to visit the site of a reader earlier this evening. I was pleasantly surprised to find it was a site I have visited before and been wanting to return to. There was a series photos of absolutely stunning women that I was following. All modestly dressed, most with head scarves. It was a series he had posted of Iranian or Persian women whom I feel are among the most beautiful in the world. I continued scrolling down the page, and saw the headline: FREEDOM OF CHOICE MOST RATIONAL IN CHINA.

Within moments I vomited the orange I was chewing on as I had been scrolling. So I warn you, now, not only are these images graphic and sickening, so is the whole concept of what you will read.

To say this makes the most vile Talmudic act look like child's play is actually an understatement.

First I will print the article from the Seoul Times. I am still not sure if I can stomach looking at these images again. We thought we had seen the worst with the slaughter on Gaza last winter, the dog eaten burnt bodies of babies. This is even harder to look at. Here we go. This first is from the site WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?

While every year tons and tons of nutritious baby-meat is just thrown out in Europe and America, Chinese gourmands make good use of their baby-cull. A little non-human stewed for 8 hours with Chinese herbs is thought to boost one’s “yang”. Naturally, a mother has the right to choose.

The Seoul Times
October 20, 2009

Chinese Eat Baby Soup for Sex

One Baby Policy Blamed for Killing Babies in China

Some of the Chinese people are known to be eating babies and the news circulated through the internet or via Email communication is shocking the world.

An Email report received by The Seoul Times confirmed that news with several vivid and appalling pictures of human embryos fetuses being made into a soup for human consumption.

The report went on. A town in the southern province of Canton (Guangdong) is now on trend taking baby herbal soup to increase overall health and stamina and the power of sexual performance in particular.

The cost in China currency approximately $ 4000 (it is about Rs2000).

A factory manager was interviewed and he testified that it is effective because he is a frequent customer.

It is a delicacy whereby expensive herbs are added to boil the baby with chicken meat for eight hours of boiling and steaming.

He pointed to his second wife next to him. She is 19 years old. The 62-year-old man testified that they have sex everyday.

After waiting for a couple of weeks he took this reporter to the restaurant when he was informed by restaurant manager that the spare rib soup (local code for baby soup) was now available.

This time it was a couple who have two daughters and this third one was confirmed to be a daughter again. So the couple aborted the baby which was five months old.

Those baby who is close to be born and die naturally costs 2000 in China currency. Those aborted ones cost a few hundreds in China currency.

Those couples who did not want to sell dead babies, placentas can be accepted also for couple of hundreds.

One local reporter was quoted as saying that this is the problem arising from Chinese taking too much attention in health or is the backfire effect when China introduced one child in a family policy.

This heinous crimes rise from the fact that majority of Chinese people prefer to have male babies and the poor families end up selling their female babies.

Dead babies can be purchased in Taiwan for 70 US dollars for being used as grilled delicacies.

PHOTOS CAN BEEN SEEN HERE

2 comments:

  1. I read about this many years ago, there was a Reform Party MP I think mentioned this, and there was a big commotion in the media... but I guess they didn't care if it was true or not, didn't care to investigate, just denounce the very mention of something like that as Xenophobia. Welcome to the "other" elite in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you, i saw your post yesterday.

    i got the same forwarded mails long back but the picture was not very clear,and i thought its just another big joke,and then posted here, and totally got the biggest shock of my life.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.