Thursday 4 April 2013

HOW THE ILLUMINATI TERRORIZE & CONTROL TURKEY


Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Right, is a puppet of the Illuminati Jewish-controlled Gulen movement led by Fethulah Gulen, left, who financed Erdogan's pseudo Islamist "Justice & Development" Party with CIA drug money. 

The whole "Arab Spring" Islamist movement is modeled on Turkey, a Mossad-CIA state, run by crypto Jews.  Bortecine, a Turkish patriot, recounts the consequences for investigating the Illuminati Jewish-controlled agencies behind terror and assassinations in Turkey.

[DISCLAIMER: By "Jews", Bortecine is referring to Organized Jewry, not Jews like myself who have no part in organized Jewry.]

By Bortecine
henrymakow.com
April 3, 2013


I was born in Turkey. I have always been a brilliant student. I was able to read and write before primary school. I was number one in primary, secondary and high school. In the first year of the high school, The Judaist Imam Fethullah Gülen's servants asked me to join their Judaist Muslim Sect. Fethullah Gülen has been working for the CIA since 1964 and has been collecting brilliant students to use after graduation.  Their sect is the biggest in Turkey. They rule AKP (the governing Justice and Development Party), Turkish police, army & intelligence agencies and much more. 

 
(l. Gulen & Pope John Paul II do the Masonic handshake)

I refused their offer and continued my education. I have never joined a political organization in my life. I have no criminal background. Because of my refusal, I became a pariah.

After high school, I entered University and started to study International Relations. In the second year, I researched Terrorism, New World Order, 9/11 and more. There was a study group and we were free to research what we wanted. This study group was not related to our university lectures.

During my researches, I investigated everything with help from some police officials, Parliamentarians, academics, soldiers and former agents. I read all the documents I could find. But there was something interesting. I noticed that I was being followed by some strange men. They were spies of the Illuminati Jewish-Controlled Turkish Intelligence Agency (MIT). 

In the last year of the Bachelors, a publisher offered to publish my research as a book. It was fantastic opportunity for me but I refused because I decided to use the research as my master thesis. And after Bachelors I started to study at a Master program at the same university. My Master thesis was ready when I started to study.

There was a lecturer at the university who was working for the Turkish Intelligence Agency. He knew about my work. In the second year of the Master Study, I was expelled from the university by the order of the Turkish Military Forces. Turkish Intelligence Agency acts like a Branch of Turkish Military Forces. They used this lecturer to expel me from the university. If I hadn't been expelled, I would have been an Associate Professor by now.
 

(Obama visiting a Gulen school in DC)

I EXPOSED THEIR FAKE TERROR
In Turkey, the Jew controlled Turkish Military and Intelligence Agency are behind all political assassinations. They created and supported all terrorist groups.


They didn't want anyone to investigate because anyone could see them behind all the Dark Affairs. Like all Jewish affairs, these must be secret. By now, around the World approximately 90% of the Intelligence Agencies are controlled by International Jewry. MOSSAD, CIA, MI6, SVR, MIT etc.

Jews have to act in secret because they have been planning to destroy humanity so they must hide their aim. Otherwise, the 14 million Jewish traitors will be killed like dogs by 7 billion people.

Turkish Intelligence Agency and Turkish Military Forces killed a lot of politicians, police chiefs, soldiers, journalists etc...
One of them was Uğur Mumcu, left. He was a journalist and academic. He knew about the Kurdish Terrorist Group PKK. He knew that "Abdullah Öcalan, the leader of PKK, was a spy of Turkish Intelligence Agency." He wanted to wake up the Turks. His wife is a parliamentarian now. Her name is Şükran Güldal Mumcu. She tried to find the Murderers of her husband but couldn't. Because Uğur Mumcu was killed by Jew-controlled Turkish Intelligence Agency. Everyone knows that but can do nothing. Even his wife.

Another murder was General Eşref Bitlis. He was killed by same Jew controlled organization. General Eref Bitlis knew everything about Jew Controlled Turkish Army and PKK. He tried to stop them but he was killed.

Another murder was Gaffar Okkan. He was a police chief. Another murder was Adnan Kahveci, a parliamentarian who investigated Kurdish Terror in Eastern Anatolia and prepared some documents. He was killed by same Jew-controlled organisation. Muhsin Yazıcıoğlu, another parliamentarian was killed by Turkish Military Forces.

Another murder was Turgut Özal. He was the President. He was poisoned by the Turkish Intelligence Agency because he tried to solve Kurdish Terror.

There are many more murders in Turkey. Adi İpekçi (journalist), Nihat Erim (Former Prime Minister), Gün Sakaz (parliamenter) etc...

Turkish Military Forces haven't been dismantled yet. Illuminati Jews still control Turkey by using Military Puppets. I planned to use these documents as my Master’s thesis and afterward, I would publish them as a book.

EXPULSION    
After expulsion from the university, I couldn't find a job. Jews stopped all of my job applications. I tried to save some money so I could leave Turkey and start a master program abroad. I wanted to follow my researches. But Turkish Military Forces and Intelligence Agency stopped all of my applications. They forced me to live in poverty without a job.

I tried to find any job or scholarship out of Turkey. I sent hundreds of emails to the universities and non Governmental Organizations out of Turkey, Russia, China, Australia, Ecuador, Venezuela, Spain, Italy, UK and more. But no one replied.

Within the Arab Spring, International Jewry renovated the puppets in the Middle East and Turkey. All the Military Servants were dismantled and Judaist Muslims (Muslim Islamists) got the power. So I was stuck between their old puppets and new puppets. Turkish Military Forces were former Jewish Servants and Judaist Imam Fetullah Gülen's Islamic Sect is the new servant of Jews.

I applied to the court and tried to reach some parliamentarians to help me but no one helped me in Turkey. I was completely alone. 
 
 
(Pseudo Islamist Erdogan with his buddies)

I have been followed by Jews for 9 years. Not only Jew-Controlled Turkish Military Forces and Jew controlled Intelligence Agency follow me but also other Jew-controlled Intelligence Agencies like MI-6 follow me. I saw some British spies following me.  Now I am completely isolated in my own country.

MORE ON GULEN
Fethullah Gülen has been working for the CIA since 1964 when American diplomat Graham Füller created him and financed him using drug money. He is believed to have amassed $25 billion from heroin. The Gulen movement "forms the apex of a huge conglomerate that includes NGOs, firms, newspapers and college dormitories in Turkey, plus schools across the world."

Several journalists who have tried probing Gulen have found themselves prosecuted or jailed. He has hundreds of schools around the world. These schools are financed by CIA drugs. And these schools act like CIA & MOSSAD offices.

If he doesn't die in a few years, Jews will anoint him as the Caliph of the Muslim World.

What is Caliph? The master spiritual leader of the Muslim World. The UNIQUE LEADER. A kind of Judaist Muslim Pope.

Within the Arab Spring in Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Syria, Tunis, Libya, Yemen and Turkey, tens of "Justice and Development Parties" were established. In the Middle East, these parties were supported by the Illuminati Jew-controlled Muslim Brotherhood.



 
Turkish President Abdullah Gul is another suit in the employ of Illuminati Jews

In 1997 Abdullah Gül was invited to New York for CFR meeting. Council Of Jewish Foreign Relations. And after this meeting AKP was established and won the elections in 2002. Now he is the president of Turkey. It is believed that Abdullah Gül is also a crypto Jew. He signs like a Freemason.

PROSE POEM BY BORTECINE:
We have to save the humanity.
We have to inform the humanity.
Otherwise Only 14 Million Jewish Traitors will destroy the planet and kill all of us.
I have been living like a poor in Turkey and Turks are hypnotized by Jews.
No one cares me.
No one helped me.
I am completely alone in my own country.
Turks only think LUXURY and FRAUD.
Turks only concern about Iphone, Audi Q7, BMW X6, Maserati, Land Rover Range Rover etc...
Turks live like Arabs.
Their main goal is to earn much money easily and make PARADE.
Jews know that very well.
And Jews know that "All the Turks can be bought and used".
It is a big shame.
In Turkey you can buy everything if you have money.
In Turkey you can BUY!!!!! even a professor diploma.
Yes you can BUY.

You do not need to go to the university.
You do not need to have a Master and Doctoral Degrees.
You do not need to study.
Only you need some DIRTY MONEY.
Turkey is a Jew owned CORRUPT and DEFRAUDED country.


FROM AANGIRFAN:    TURKEY PM A CRYPTO JEW 


On 29 June 2010, Paul Williams PhD wrote: "Gulen Movement Funded by Heroin Via the CIA ..."

According to Paul Williams:

1. "Court records and the testimony of former government officials show that Fethullah Gulen, who presently resides in Pennsylvania, has amassed more than $25 billion in assets from the heroin route which runs from Afghanistan to Turkey.

2. "Sibel Edmonds, a former FBI translator, testified that the drug money has been channeled into Gulen's coffers by the C.I.A."

According to Sibel Edmonds: 'A lot of the drugs were going to Belgium with NATO planes.

'After that, they went to the UK, and a lot came to the US via military planes to distribution centers in Chicago, and Paterson, New Jersey.'

3. In his native Turkey, Gulen's vast fortune has been used to create the Justice and Democratic Party (Adalet ve Kalkinma, AKP), which has gained control of the government...

"Abdullah Gul, Turkey's first Islamist President, is a Gulen disciple along with Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, and Yusuf Ziya Ozcan, the head of Turkey's Council of Higher Education...

4. "Gulen has purchased newspapers, television networks, construction companies, universities, banks, utilities, technological outlets, pharmaceutics, and manufacturing firms throughout the country.

"In addition, he has established thousands of madrassahs (Islamic religious schools) throughout Central Asia where students are indoctrinated in the tenets of militant Islam...

5. "But the Gulen movement is not confined to Turkey and Central Asia.

"Eighty-five Gulen schools have been set up in the United States as charter academies funded by public funds.

6. "Is Gulen really affiliated with the CIA?

"In support of his application for permanent residency status, Gulen obtained letters of support and endorsement, from Graham Fuller and other former CIA officials.

"His petition was also endorsed by former Under Secretary of State Marc Grossman, and former Ambassador to Turkey Morton Abramowitz."

3 comments:

  1. Many thanks for the link.

    - Aangirfan

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sad state of affairs.

    I met a number of Turks in my youthful travels and always found them warm and accomodating and a pleasure to converse with. I have great regard too for the beautiful land of Turkey and the amazing city of Istanbul.

    I'm beginning to think there's a flaw in our collective DNA that the jew has honed in on over time and used to subjugate us - whether Catholic or Muslim, Hindi or Atheist; and I think perhaps Bortecine touches on it above:
    "Turks only think LUXURY and FRAUD.
    Turks only concern about Iphone, Audi Q7, BMW X6, Maserati, Land Rover Range Rover etc..."

    The Spaniards and then the Americans were able to buy compliance of some Natives with cheap baubles and shiny objects. They were then subjugated. We too, apparently, can be fooled by the same garbage. A shiny $100,000 Audi that's in the scrap heap in a decade, a big, 60 inch plasma tv, the 'freedom' to order out and watch any fine programming we please while eating crap manufactured 1800 miles away. The 'promise' of a decent retirement. This fallacy that we don't have to work as hard as our great-great grandparents did on the farm or in the oceans... while we are slaves to work and feel grateful for a 2 week paid vacation.

    Via compliant politicians, the advertising industry, mega corporations and media, we've been suckered to trade what's inside (our souls) for what we can show outside (our trinkets) in order to convince our fellow humans 'We fit in too!'

    *I really wanted to use a number of swear words above but I restrained myself, Noor.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those who need to understand why there is so much evil in the world can read the well researched book 'Political Ponerology'. Very eye-opening.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.